You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silkowski Brothers Speak... Empty Silkowski Brothers Speak... 12/11/2010, 7:49 pm

ele25

ele25

Ele Speaks

On why no Silkowski brothers on FF5

"Something happen in the family. To Dan and Brandan this takes priority number one. They will be on FF6 most likely."

On what Happen
"It is a personal problem amongst the Silkowski family and they ask me not to make it public. Please respect there wishes"

On Dan's Training

"Well you know what. He is ready to come back. He feels ready. Just waiting for everything to fall in place now."

Brandan and Caesar fight

"This fight will not happen Brandan has assured me. As much as I pled with he will not fight this kid. He really feels Caesar has not earned the right to fight him. That's what he feels. He says he has all the talent in the world but the manner he addresses himself is why the fight will not happen. I see it never happening."

Dan no Speaks

On when he wishes to return

"Fight Force 6. I want to come back. It just depends how the things turn out. Was going to put my name in FF5 but did not want to take James and Dan rematch."

Why no attendance at FF5

"Wanted to stay home. Haven't really been home for awhile. Was time to come back and relax and hang with the family."

Who he wants to fight for Fight Force 6?

"Someone who fits my style best."

Ele came in and stated Brandan will not be answering any questions today.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum