You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ele25

ele25

First off lets talk with the younger brother Brandan and Champion Contender.

Reporter-"First off you retired and now your back, then you retired and now your back. Your kinda of like Brett Farve, whats with that?"

Brandan-"No way did I intend to come back again. Ele had to do a lot of convincing to make me come back for this fight. That and the Championship fight, I couldn't say no."

Reporter-"I see. So are you ready for your fight? How has training for the fight?"

Brandan-"What do you think? It was intense. I am ready for this fight. Instead of doing the normal training for 3rds of war. I trained for 20rds of War. I decided to go all out. I know the fight is only 3rds but I feel like I need to have the advantage if the fight does go on in the later rounds. I will be still ready to go in the 3rd but will he?"

Reporter-"Well your facing Scott Crawford, Ele has called him a wrecking ball in the Fight Force WW class,what are your thoughts?"

Brandan-" Well then I must be a Hurricane or some kind of Natural disaster in the WW division. Seriously though Crawford is a good fighter. He has destroyed most of the WW class. He is going to be a challenge. I hope he is ready for me, because I am ready for him."

Reporter-"Your wrestling is probably the best in OMMA. Why is that?"

Brandan-"I am a PA wrestler okay. It is the simple. I have been wrestling for over 15yrs now. I been wrestling the best since I was young. I would not have it any other way."

Reporter-"True. PA does produce some freak wrestlers. I was wondering since your long break if you have caught in fights, who has impressed you in Fight Force?"

Brandan-" There are three fighters who have made me go wow these guys are great. They are Paulo Savalas, Rich Hamilton, and Charles Carter. Paulo is beast of HW, I still remember his Hammer Fist From Hell that was viscous. Rich Hamilton is just a workhorse. He wares you out. He has great wrestling skills as well as BJJ and his striking is not be taking lightly. His fight against Damian Steel and using that Clinch wow talking about a beating. Charles Carter has impressed me the most though. Man comes back from a losing record to be fight for the LHW belt in Fight Force. Rich vs Charles is going to be great I can't wait. I will be sitting Cage Side for that one."z

Reporter-"Thanks for your time Brandan. Good Luck against Scott."

Brandan-"Thanks and you have a good day to"

Come back later for the other interview with Dan Silkowski.

ele25

ele25

Reporter-"Hey OMMA liver here with on of the Silkowski Brothers, Dan. So how are you Dan?"

Dan-"I'm good. Just enjoying life for the moment."

Reporter-"So your next opponent Doug is a BJJ guy like you, but he has a more classic style, compared to your Backyard style of BJJ, what do you think of him?"

Dan-"Well I do not know much about him, but he is fighting in Fight Force so he has to be a good MMA fighter. I wouldn't call my style of BJJ backyard, but more new kind of BJJ, I will work on a name for it. But it emphasizes on both aspects of wrestling along with BJJ, but also many other techniques. So its basically BJJ for MMA."

Reporter-"Kind of like guerrilla jiu jitsu Jon Fitch uses, right?"

Dan-"Do not ever compare me to Jon Fitch, ever. His style is to lay on top of you for the win. I am more aggressive than he is. I will take risks to end my fight. My BJJ is about using GnP to end the fight, either by strikes or submission. Anyways Jon Fitch mainly a wrestler, you can see it."

Reporter-"Sorry about that. So do you have any words for Doug?"

Dan-"That is not my style. Words do not do much for winning the fight. My actions during the fight will speak for me.I am not the type of guy to go out say stuff about other fighters. I guess that doesn't make me a big PPV draw."

Reporter-"True you are one of the most respectable fighters in OMMA, now what about Sato and Cloud I know you have issues with, any news on that?"

Dan-"I still have nothing to say. I am not going to lie though watching Murphy beating the snot out of him made me laugh. TEAM WASP NEST FTW!!! haha. Seriously though he started the mess, I do not want in it."

Reporter-"Your not the type of guy that likes the media spotlight, actually both you and brother are like that, why?"

Dan-"I know for me it is just because I like my privacy. I do not mind millions of people watching me fight. When I am not fighting and am training I want to be alone with my team and family."

Reporter-"I think that is what makes you Silkowski brothers so famous in OMMA though. You guys do not talk much but do your job. Always a big draw on the card when the name Silkowski is on there."

Dan-"Thanks. I just do what I do that is it."

Reporter-"So there have been some new fighters joining OMMA and Fight Force, any fighter in OMMA that impressed your or fighters?"

Dan-"My brother and I are rather impressed by a few fighters actually. Charles Carter has impressed me, since his coming to Fight Force from Bushido. He has turned things around. The guy he is facing Rich Hamilton also impressed me as well. He is this new hybrid MMA fighter who can do it all and be good at it. He is a handful for anyone to face. This new HW Paulo "Ice Cold" Savalas. My brother and I think he is the best HW in Fight Force. His nick name fits him so well. I have never seen someone so cool and relax before, during, and after fights. He is really Ice Cold. Not like Fedor and emotionless but he is Cool. I would love spar with any of these guys I have talked about.

Reporter-"This is your last fight on your contract what are you going to do afterwards?"

Dan-"Retire officially, Not that I don't like to fight. I feel like I can contribute more to the MMA community by being a Coach.

Reporter-"Wow. Surprising. Now what about Greg Martin and Devin Payne I have heard he has come to MMAts and worked on there ground game with you and Brandan, any comments?

Dan-"Greg is a great guy, I see him making a huge turn around and becoming more of a threat in the WW division. For Devin I do not know. His out of the cage actions are going to catch up with him. I want help him but he needs to want to be helped. If he wants I will run a special training program for him to help him. It will be rough and it may break him down. But that is what would be needed."

Reporter-"What would the trainning be consisted of?"

Dan-"If he does it then I will tell."

Reporter- "Okay haha. One more thing before you go. Who wins Brandan or Scott?"

Dan-"I have confidence in Brandan that he can win. But this is MMA anything can happen. Predicting a winner is not my thing. It is going to be a great fight. Brandan knows Scott wants to brawl, but Brandan is very disciplined and will stick to his gameplan. I won't mention what but it may surprise some of you."

Reporter-"THanks for your time Dan"

Dan-"No problem. You take care."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum