You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ele25

ele25

Hey guys Ele25 here the manager of Brandan SIlkowski. I am here with Brandan Silkowski after winning the Fight Force Welterweight Belt.

Ele25-Congrats Brandan. How does it Feel?

Brandan-"Great. I feel great. I wanted to avenge my brothers loss tonight some how. And I won the belt."

Ele25- Now there were some heated words between you and Crawford after the fight any comment?

Brandan-"Yeah. I do. Crawford work your way back up here. I dare you because I will win again. I promise that. This is MY BELT. I will put you into a coma if needed."

Ele25-Dan lost tonight and it sucks we both agree. WHat are your thoughts and him wanting a rematch and ending his career with a win?

Brandan-"Of all guys who deserve to a win before they retire it is Dan. He really worked hard for this fight. It was shame how it ended. He didn't look like a 100% in there. I have to talk to him to what is up"

Ele25-I have to agree. He wants to end on a win and we all can respect that. For a rematch I am not a fan of it especially after a loss like that. I will have to talk to WF and see if he will agree and as well as Doug.Well that is all we have for tonight. Brandan will be going on a Media Tour soon so be prepared for so more interviews.

Ele25 signing off From England you all have a good night!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum