You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMMA Live- Reggie Ray Interview Empty OMMA Live- Reggie Ray Interview 3/20/2011, 1:12 am

ele25

ele25

Since I couldn't do a Fighter Bio this week I did an interview with HW Fight Forcce Fighter Reggie Ray.

Reggie you just beat Hector Martinez to get 2-2 how does it feel? What are your thoughts on the fight?

-it feels great going into that fight after my lost against i knew i needed a win, in training we were working on my ground game the whole time because we all know my standing is top notch. my thoughts on the fight, i knew that anywhere the fight went i was dangerous i felt the best i ever had going into that fight and i excuted my gameplan while doing everything my corner told me to i worked him on the ground then locked that triangle in and i knew it was over.

Ahh I see. Now we all know you want Paulo Savalas. Why do you want him? What did he say or do to you?

-i want paulo savalas simply because that fight was a fluke i know that if i have a rematch with him it would be my fight and i would dominate him but if i dont get my rematch if he keeps winning and i keep winning we will meet and i will be at my best i promise everyone that i will beat him! he didnt say or do nothing to me i just dont like the guy and no its not because he koed me. he dished the beating i took it but when we meet again i will be bringing the beating.

Well this coming from me and the rest of OMMA community that didn't look like a fluke. He did dominate for that KO? What do you expect from him if you get the rematch?

-i expect him to try to do the same thing he did to me in our first fight i should have blocked those takedowns i seen them coming just didnt get to sprawl in time when i get my rematch i will end him befor he gets the chance to think about the takedown.

. Well you know that your .500 record doesn't cut it to get that rematch yet. Who do you want next? Why this guy?

- tom collins. he is the next on the list and he is the next to go down.

Really good Choice of a fighter. But Tom Collins has been inactive for awhile anyone else on your list?

-i will take any fighter anytime if its at 6 am and they call me and tell me im fighting king kong ill be ready.

Now where do you train? What does your training consist of?

-i train at Black House Academy. you know ima real scrappy fighter i like to brawl everyone that i hit has been knocked down or there lights were put out.

Pretty Intense then. Where do you spend most of your time at training then? Standing?

-yeah i really work on my standing game alot i might work on my clinch and ground game 1 day a week, as you seen in my fight with hector martinez i have one hit power.

Well thats all I have. Thanks for your time reggie.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum