You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

russianboy7

russianboy7
I know that I'm not the journalist anymore, but just times after times when I'm bored I'll interview people and here's one of those cases lol.

Ray Reggie post-match Interview 3w6tmf10

• russianboy7: Hello folks it's been a long time since the last interview I've taken and this might be the last one I will, but...we'll see. So you might have already guessed who we have today. Yep, that's right our newly belted Fight Force heavyweight champions Reggie Ray!

• Ray: Hey glad to be here

• russianboy7: Tell us Ray, what did you go through to make it all the way to the title?

• Ray: Wars as you see my records not the greastest ive been thorugh it all

• russianboy7: How long do you think you'll be able to defend it? Also, do you plan on moving on to bigger leagues like Bushido someday?

• Ray: Time will tell me how long i get to keep the strap, but all my fights will be a scarp, if i defend my belt enough im sure the bossman will move me up to bushido but its up to him.

• russianboy7: I saw your fight live from the Wellington Ballroom arena against Reed. What do you think of that fight?

• Ray: I knew i could beat this kid the 1st time around was a fluke this is a young cocky kid that thought he was the greatest thing to come but i put a stop to that real quick

• russianboy7: Also, (my favorite question to ask) any post-match words to your opponent?

• Ray: Next time you might wanna bring a gun to beat me, cause im getting better and better each day

• russianboy7: Well, it was a pleasure that you gave me and the fans your feedback. Thank you very much!

• Ray: Great talking to yeah!

• russianboy7: Well it was a pleasure to interview again, thank you guys for watching fights and supporting the fighters, it's been Russian Boy with the newly crowned FF HW champion Regiie Ray! As I already said...there might be more interviews coming up, maybe not from me, but we'll see how things go. So, Until next time (maybe)! Don't forget to watch fights and root for your favorite fighter!

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

lol Awesome!!! If you could fix his arms and instead of a picture of Ray's fight pose in the monitor below you could print screen the end of the video when he's getting his hand raised in the cage and make that the background it would be perfect. Good work tho man. Very Happy

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
lol i love it!

russianboy7

russianboy7
lol yeah how do I do that Killa? Also Gage send me your interview

russianboy7

russianboy7
oh nev mind Killa figured it out thanks for the tip though

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

lol, that is AWESOME!

I guess Reggie's is so pyched to be on Ariel's show that he froze up in his fight pose.
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

russianboy7

russianboy7
LOL

russianboy7

russianboy7
interview added sorry it took too long...also the photo changed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum