You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

russianboy7

russianboy7
Reporter: Another Friday Night of Fight Force, another packed arena, another night of MMA! What a card we had this time. Now let's talk about FOTN fight which was Michael Ortiz vs Vic Stone. I'm so glad that I even got a chance to interview one of the fighters of the fight which is the winner Michael "The Gladiator" Ortiz. How are you doing Ortiz?

Michael Ortiz post-match interview Pizap_20

Ortiz: Hello, Im doing really great and im really happy i won my FF debut!

Reporter: I'm sure you are! How did you feel? Was it easy for you? Were you nervous?

Ortiz: I felt really happy when i won. To be honest, my opponents stand up wasn't all that. I mean i respect him for taking the fight and fighting me, but he wasn't really good at stand up. Maybe if he took me down it would be more of a problem.

Reporter: What do you think of your opponent?

Ortiz: I was really excitied that he would fight me. He might have better ground game then me but when it comes to stand up i think i am better at that.

Reporter: How and where did you train for this fight?

Ortiz: AridJoker helped me get better at the ground. I sparred him a few times to see if i was ready for my FF debut and trust me, he knows what he is talking about when it comes to fighting.

Reporter: I talked to your manager a little about your training and he said you were giving your all and was really determined to win this. Were you?

Ortiz: I am always giving my all when it comes to my fight.

Reporter: What are your goals and plans in Fight Force?

Ortiz: My goal is to be the Fight Force Middleweight champion. But for me to do that, i have to train hard and beat some really tough FF MW fighters.

Reporter: Before you go what do you have in mind to say to your opponent?

Ortiz: This was a really bad ass fight. *laughs*

Reporter: Well, thank you Michael it was a pleasure meeting you and a pleasure you came here!

Ortiz: Thank you for a interview!

Reporter: I wish you best of luck in your future fights! To OMMA fans- stay tuned because there are a lot more great fights coming up. Have a great weekend and peace out!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum