You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

russianboy7

russianboy7
Reporter: What a nice day it's been in Japan! I got to view some fights and guess what happened? Caesar Wilson returned and not just returned he returned with another win! And, yes he is here with me right now. How are you Caesar?

All Translated From French
Caesar: (I am felling very well thank you)

Reporter: The fans haven't heard of you in quite a while. Would you like to say something to them?

Caesar: (Thank you for still continuing to support me and for giving the confidence to step back into the ring.)

Reporter: You haven't fought since Bushido 11 and still what a comeback you made. How much did you train before your return?

Caesar: (Well i been in Russia training sambo with some of the best sambo trainers in the world. I exile myself to Russia to train in peace and get to know myself and see if mma was the right choice for me personally.)

Reporter: Were you still full of confidence or you were weaker in this fight?

Caesar: (I had some doubts once i started retraining for mma. My striking was kinda poor at first then everything start to kicking back into motion after a couple weeks. Once i hit the ring i knew that this is the blast were i belong!)

Reporter: Are you planning to wait a little to get your techniques back together or are you pretty confident to fight in the next fight as well?

Caesar: (Right know i am helping Dan Murphy in his rematch against Oliver Wood oh i defeated before traveling to Russia. I currently watch his defeat exploring any exploits i can find that can help Murphy win back his title.)

Reporter: Do you think you'll be able to fight for the title pretty soon with this record you have?

Caesar: (As of right know i will not go for the LW title in Bushido as long as Dan is in the division so that an situation would not occur that would put both me and him in a match for the title. The last thing wasp nest need is a spilt between fighters.)

Reporter: Almost forget, what do you want to fight to your opponent after the match?

Caesar: (Anyone oh would give a good fight for the fans.)

Reporter: Well I'm very glad you decided to come back and fight again and thank you for joining me!

Caesar: (No problem.)

Reporter: This is all for today I sure wish you best of luck in your next fights Caesar. Fans- the Striker's Challenge is coming!!! The first fight will be this Saturday at 6pm EST I encourage all of you to come or watch it later if you have time on OMMA TV. This seems to be awesome! And I have to leave you for now so have a nice day and good bye!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum