You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brandan Silkowski Empty Brandan Silkowski 2/21/2011, 11:59 pm

ele25

ele25

Brandan Silkowski has recently been interviewed by a major Wrestling magazine. The interview was conduct by legend in his own mind Randy Smith.He have the interview for you here.

Smith: Brandan, we understand you have been wrestling for quite sometime now. How long have you really been wrestling?

Brandan: Well lets see I think I started around 3rd grade. So if I am right including college. I have wrestled for about 13yrs give or take.

Smith: Your a Professional MMA fighter now at 3-0. What has wrestling done to contribute to that?

Brandan: Wrestling to me is a major part of MMA. It really helps you dictate were the fight takes place. In the clinch, standing, or on the ground. Wrestling also is probably the closest sport the reassembly's MMA. As a wrestler I have to maintain a strict diet to maintain, I have to have excellent cardio, and I always have to be in top notch shape. Wrestling is a big part of it.

Smith: Now you recently fought Hector Castro to improve to 3-0. It was a great battle for you. Hector proved his toughness in that fight. What are your thoughts on the fight?

Brandan: Hector is a class act. Anyone who can take a beating like that is a warrior. I have a huge amount of respect for him. I would like to this moment to invite Hector and his teammates to join me and my brother Dan at our new gym that just opened up.

Smith: Gym? When? Why?

Brandan: Actually that was the main reason why my brother and I were out for so long. We were building a MMA gym. My brother and I feel like opening one can help the MMA community were we live.

Smith: What is the Name of your Gym?

Brandan: We are calling MMAt. Clever dont you think?

Smith: I suppose. Why MMAt?

Brandan: MMA and Mats. MMAts. Simple dont you think?

Smith: Sure.Are you still part of the Wasp Nest then?

Brandan: Yes. We are still part of them. Our Gym will be our primary training grounds for my brother and I.

Smith: What are your plans for now?

Brandan: For me. Take a breather maybe. After a battle like that I need one. haha. But I should be back for Bushido 9. Maybe convince Ele to let me sneak a Fight Force event again. Maybe. I do not really know. Time will tell.

Smith: Well I like to thank you for you time Brandan. It was great talking to you.

Brandan: No Problem

2Brandan Silkowski Empty Re: Brandan Silkowski 2/22/2011, 2:02 am

RobiVio

RobiVio

I can confirm that Both Jack Ranallo and Hector Castro Have accepted the Invites to train with the MMATS fight team.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum