You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RobiVio

RobiVio

Brock lee here at the BUSHIDO Fan Expo and we are not far from this mans fight on saturday, Ryan Murray.Thank you for this time Mr. Murray, you have always been a consistently competitive contender in your BUSHIDO career. What would you attribute that to?

Being motivated to train more than anything else I suppose. The ability to be able to pick yourself up after a loss is important.

I have to mention it, you are coming off of a loss and a very close one. you seemed to have a victory over

Gonzo Miller in your grasp out there. Could you tell us what happened?
He locked in an armbar. Did you see the fight?

Miller was critical of his performance against you, how do you feel Miller performed?

Well, I think he just has to work a bit more on his Ground game is all

Well you are slated to face the returning , Lethal Clown at BUSHIDO 9"Day of Reckoning". We haven't seen him since BUSHIDO 2, do you feel that he is going to be able to successfully comeback after such a long hiatus?

Yeah, i think so. He can pull off all kinds of stuff, man.

we recently were able to look at the press release for your fight, it seems that a win here could put you right back where you want to be. how important is it to you personally to defeat Lethal Clown this weekend?

Every fight is important. I'm gonna go out there, and if I win or lose, have a 25 minute war, or have a knockout in the first minute, I'll put on a show.

Where do you rank yourself going into this fight with Clown?

In Bushido, I've got to be somewhere good.

you seem a bit reserved, are you just focused or is it something else?

I'm just trying to think. Need to bounce off my first loss, and come back with a win.

Are you looking for a rematch with Gonzo Miller down the road?

That would be nice, I want to prove I can actually beat him.

Are there any other guys in BUSHIDO who have your attention right now?

No, I'm looking at the guy i'm fighting now and just now.

and I gotta ask this one.......Sato or Murphy?

Sato all the way.

(I just have to add that this guy is the picture of focus and intensity throughout this sitdown,expect fireworks in the fight saturday)

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
I will give you the rematch Ryan, but don't expect an easy fight. Good write up.Smile

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

BlazedGonzo wrote:I will give you the rematch Ryan, but don't expect an easy fight. Good write up.Smile

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum