You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

Reporter: Hello, I'm here with OMMA news, and today we've got an interview with new GJJA member and trainer, Ryan Murray.

Murray: Sup.

Reporter:Well Ryan, you had a fight at Bushido 20 against deubiting Welterweight Jeremy Frost, but the match has been changed by owner Wilson Fisk, to Gonzo Miller, your GJJA teammate, against Jeremy Frost. Your thoughts?

Murray: Well, I heard a lot about these two guys. Apparently back in the EFC they'd spar all the time. So obviously they'll know each others styles and have to pull out something extra. Will probably be a more exciting fight than mine would've, good decision by Fisk in my opinion.

Reporter: There's some rumours circulating you will be in Gonzo's corner during this bout.

Murray: Of course I'd be there. Gonzo's my friend, my teammate, and a man I have a lot of respect for. I know him very well, as my shoulder knows his pulling back very well, he popped out the damn thing in our last fight.

Reporter: Do you have anything to say to Jeremy Frost

Murray: Of course. Jeremy, you're in for a fight, trust me, man. I have all the respect in the world for this guy after seeing what he's done before joining OMMA. I plan on watching a lot of his fights, they promise to be exciting. So, good luck to you Jeremy. Whether it's you or Gonzo, may the best man win.

Ryan winks at the camera and falls back in his chair and seems to be drifting off as the reporter thanks him and leaves.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum