You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interview with Ryan Murray Empty Interview with Ryan Murray 1/26/2011, 4:09 pm

Droges

Droges

iOMMA has caught up to hot prospect Ryan Murray who has come all the way from Scotland to fight in the competitive OMMA league. iOMMA had these questions for him;

iOMMA: "Ryan Murray, you have recently signed up with OMMA and during that time you won your debut with a submission, what were your thoughts coming into OMMA?"

Murray: "My thoughts were to go out there and prove that I can stand with whoever they have. I'm a fighter, and I want to prove it."

iOMMA: "Must have been very rewarding to win your debut with a submission, anything you would like to share with the fans regarding your training?"

Murray: "Nothing of any importance. I'm definitely gonna be training my striking to ready myself for my next opponent. "

iOMMA: "There has been some confusion with the WW Grand Prix tournament but it appears to be official that you will be taking on Paulo Palvinsky as the replacement over Gonzo Miller. You have been pretty quiet, are you concerned at all about a change in your oppoenent?"

Murray: "Not really, not that I don't take the guy seriously, but it won't drastically affect my training. Don't get me wrong though, this guys no joke."

iOMMA: "Okay Ryan, unless there is something else to add then we can warp this interview up and let you prepare for your upcoming fights"

Murray: "Alright well, thanks for the interview, I suppose, I can contact my total of 2 fans out there."

iOMMA: "2 fans?? don't be silly besides thats 2 more fans than Droges camp has.
Thank you for your time Ryan Murray and we look forward to your next fight"

Ryan Murray's next fight will be Paulo Pavlinksy. In fact Murray will be fighting Pavlinksy twice. Bushido5 and WW Grand Prix tournament. Will this create a rivalry between these tough competitors?

2Interview with Ryan Murray Empty Re: Interview with Ryan Murray 1/27/2011, 2:44 pm

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

Thanks for putting up this thread, Droges, appreciate it! Very Happy

3Interview with Ryan Murray Empty Re: Interview with Ryan Murray 1/28/2011, 7:50 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Good interview. Looking forward to seeing more of Ryan.

4Interview with Ryan Murray Empty Re: Interview with Ryan Murray 2/15/2011, 1:37 pm

Droges

Droges

iOMMA caught up with Ryan Murray who is now on a 2 fight win streak.

iOMMA: "Ryan, you have recently moved your record to 2-0 at Bushido 6 against Greg Martin. You and your camp must be really happy with your performance thus far. Do you owe anyone or want to thank anyone for your success thus far"

Ryan Murray: "Well, I owe my success to the people who I've been training with, Masaru Maeda, the Wasps nest, and Martin himself."

iOMMA: "OMMA is going through some roster changes where you will be staying pro and other struggling fighters will be in the amateur fight force league. Does this make you nervous that the oppoenents will be tougher and more skilled?"

ryan murray: "Hell no. Now I know that I can have great massive fights, Fight of the Night kind of perfomances for the fans."

iOMMA: "Its been rumoured that your TKO against Greg Martin put him in the hospital with concusion, will this be the message you want to give the other opponents you face?"

ryan murray: "No, most definetely not. I don't want to be the guy who injures fighters. I hope Martin has a speedy recovery and I'll visit him if I can."

iOMMA: "No one wants to get hurt or put people in the hosiptal but thats the business you are in. You don't want the message to be, "you mess with me you get hurt?"

ryan murray:" Everybody does, like you said, that's the business. But hurt and injure is two different things. Somebody who goes out of their way to injure people is taking it too far."

iOMMA: "Tells about the next opponent you face, have you done your homework on him?"

ryan murray: "I haven't been signed onto a fight yet. I wasn't put on the card for bushido 7, unfortunately. I really wanted to face Paulo Pavlinsky, but I don't know if he was available. Maybe he was taking a break or something."

iOMMA: "The wasp nest is such a big camp. If it comes down to it, will you fight one of your camp mates?

Ryan: "Yeah. I mean, we're all professionals, and I'm sure they'd be understanding of it. I would like to shout out to my man Dan Murphy for bringing home the LW champion belt. The wasp nest new you could do it Dan!.

thanks for your time iOMMA."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum