You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Ron Howard here, coming to you from Black House Academy's camp to talk to Gonzo Miller, after this huge issue with another "Killa Bee". Apparently Gonzo Miller has somethings that he wishes to say on the subject, and has informed us it should not cause this issue to continue. We hope that he is right, because we want this to all blow over.

Ron Howard: Hello Gonzo, what did you wish to tell us today? You retiring, from retiring?

Gonzo Miller: Good joke, but I'll kick your ass Howard. My reasoning behind this press conference is to make a public apology to Killa and Wilson. After my run in the OMMA fighter Killa, I got upset because of what was being said about me. So I reacted negatively towards his entire argument, when in reality, I should have just talked with him.

RH: You are actually sounding as old as you actually are Gonzo.

GM: I am not afraid to pound the shit out of an OMMA reporter Ron. Anyways, I continued to talk with Wilson Fisk about this issue, and he notified me that Killa used some words which he did not mean and it caused me to believe somethings that were not true.

RH: Can you elaborate for the readers of this interview?

GM: Well Killa made a mention that he was trying to "blacklist" so to speak with the EA Sports Devs, but in reality, as Wilson told me, Killa was only trying to make sure veteran's of the OMMA got first rights to compete, which I can agree with. It is only fair, I am a new guy here, and if I was a vet here, I would want that too. This was one of the miscommunications that happened. I am not going into more detail for them because it does not all need to be stated.

RH: So is your bad blood with Killa over?

GM: Well him and I had a run-in in the past when he accused me of stealing ideas, but that is not important because it is old and if we can get passed this new issue that we had, I am sure we can bury all our hatchets, and continue on as mutual fighters and possibly friends in the future.

RH: So are you still retired? I heard Marcelo Gracie tried to break your neck when he heard you were shutting down the camp, and retiring both you out of the league.

GM: When I got back to the camp after making all those statements. Marcelo attacked me for probably a good two and a half hours because he enjoyed it here. He met some nice people, even though he can't speak english, and he wanted to stay. He says it is not his issue so why should he have to leave.

RH: So are you coming back to compete, or are you still retiring?

GM: If Wilson, and the league will have me back then, yes I am will come back. I made an ass of myself by doing all of this. Yes the Live Broadcast helped my online career, but I came here to compete because I wanted to. This blow up made me lose sight of my intent of being here, and that made me the fool. If I do come back I will be opening BHA again, for Marcelo's sake.

RH: So if Wilson, Killa, and the league will still have you here, you will compete. What if they say no?

GM: Then I respect their decision and leave on peaceful terms. If I cannot compete here, then I at least want leave this league with no bad blood. I am just tired of being an enemy, and having enemies that there is no need for. I am not here to apologize for the UFF, because I am not Andrew, and I am not, and was never here for him. I am apologizing for my actions, because I just want to be here, and I hope we can get past this.

RH: Well thank you Gonzo, and we wish you luck on what ever happens.

GM: Thank you for your time Ron. I just hope they see what I said I did not mean. I was pissed off at the time, and let my emotion show.

Well this was Ron Howard, part of "OMMA Insider" featuring Droges, Ron Howard, featuring Event Write-Ups, Interviews, Spotlights, and more to come. We will be getting a reaction by Wilson and Killa when we can. Thank you for your time fight fans and keep kicking ass.

Editor's Note: OMMA insider is an idea I had, and regardless of if you guys let me fight or not. I am posting this idea here in another thread. bounce

Droges

Droges

Nice write up.

Contract disputes and tempers flair when bad blood between long time rivals clash in the OMMA league. BHA was getting ready to close their doors in OMMA but with the latest interview with Gonzo Miller, they maybe staying after all.

Ryan Murray was available for comment in light of this new news break through,

Murray: "I don't know who I am fighting, when I am fighting or whats going on.. I just want to go out there and show OMMA and my fans what I made of...
I don't keep up with the drama, If Gonzo Miller is back in the WW tourney then so be it. I am here to fight whether its him or someone else.
I do wish him the best while he works out contract issues with management"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum