You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Tom Porter here with IOMMA, up North in Montreal, Quebec, Canada to find Gonzo Miller to discuss his loss of the Welter Weight title to Cesar Azevedo at Bushido 11. Unfortunately we could not find Gonzo after the event, or the day after unfortunately. So we drove to Black House Academy only to find out Gonzo is not here either. So we are talking with Chris Miller, Gonzo's older brother and founder of Black House Academy in OMMA.

So do you have any idea where Gonzo has gone?

Chris Miller: I have an idea that he is raging at Devin Payne's place and smoking a hell of a lot weed and possibly doing lines of coke.

Tom Porter: Cocaine? Couldn't that get him suspended from Bushido, and from OMMA?

CM: Well, in all honesty, I cannot verify that he is doing cocaine, but I know that he is smoking weed right now where ever he is.

TP: Wow so Gonzo is nowhere to be found at this moment?

CM: Yep that is it. If I can answer anything, I will be happy to help.

TP: Well we wanted to get a statement for after the fight, but we haven't been able to get one. Can you give us one?

CM: Sure. Congrats to Cesar for winning the Welter Weight Champion against my brother. If my brother was here, he would say; "Keep my belt warm until I win it back." However I am not my brother so I will say, congrats on beating my brother Cesar, Gonzo was not prepared and you capitalized on it.

TP: Well thank you Chris, and I hope you find your brother and do well on you debut.

CM: Thanks

Droges

Droges

hahah nice interview man.

Both Miller and payne were not prepared.
you can't hold BHA down though.... well evidently you can hold devin payne down but thats going to change. He will be going through new training and will be a new fighter next time he steps in the ring.. that is as long as Gonzo and him get off their crazy bender.

Martin: "Those guys are nuts, I like to have a beer and party but when you get Miller and Payne together and they are both pissed off, upset..... . Who knows? They are probably in vegas doing coke lines off a hooker's stomach. Chris is right."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum