You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

russianboy7

russianboy7
Hello OMMA! This is your reporter with the latest interview. I just got back from Vale Tudo stadium where the Ultimate Combat 1: Genesis was held. The arenas were so packed that I barely managed to get out. However, when I was making my way through I caught Jon Jones giving autographs by the tickets stand and he agreed to give me an interview.
UC1 Jon Jones post-match interview Hsbc-a10

Reporter: Good evening Jones and a big congratulations on your win!

Jones: Thanks

Reporter: You are now 5-0! Every single one of your wins was by a KO. You earn a name for yourself every single fight. How long do you think you can keep your thunder going?

Jones: Only time will tell. All I can do is keep training hard, stay healthy and listening to my coaches.

Reporter: Did you know you were going to win this fight or you weren't sure?

Jones: I never know I'm going to win a fight. I respect every opponent. I'm confident that I CAN win but you never know. Thats the beauty of MMA. Anything can happen so you cant really know. I beat him before but that was then. I simply treated it as it was our 1st time rather than "Oh i beat him once, I'll beat him again". Kip is a tough guy and respect him to the fullest.

Reporter: Those fans in the back of me all trying to break through to get an autograph from you so I won't keep you here long. What would you like to say to your opponent after his second loss to you?

Jones: Well I spoke to him after the fight and basically what I told him was thanks for showing up and that it was a good fight and I'm sure I'll see him again in the future.

Reporter: Ok I really have to go now and you do too so thank you very much for your input and I hope we'll meet again before or after your further matches. Have a nice day to you Jones and all the fans and I really have to go to catch me a cab.

Jones: No problem man. Anytime and thanks for taking the time to come talk to me.

Reporter: You're always welcome!

Droges

Droges

Canadians love Kip Johnson, you can't hold him down, he will be back.
Congrats to Jone Jones on his nice win streak.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum