You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

russianboy7

russianboy7
Howdy OMMA! It was a lovely evening of some Bushido here in Japan and what an awesome fight night we had today. And...hold on a second...(the reporter notices Ivan walking out of the cage).

Ivan Pavlinsky post-match interview Pizap_17

Reporter: Well, well, well is that Ivan "The Predator" Pavlinsky we have here? My old buddy from Russia. How are you feeling today after your first win here in Bushido my friend?

Ivan: I feel great! I am very happy.

Reporter: Alright let me ask you a few questions really quick because I know how you are really busy and I don't want to hold you here long. First, how confident did you feel during your fight out there?

Ivan: Cedric is very tough. He's very good. I trained hard for this and was prepared.

Reporter: I've heard of your Jiu-Jutsu training before this fight and it really played a big role tonight earning you the SOTN award. Do you think you're going to be practicing more Jiu-Jutsu for the next fight or move on to something else?

Ivan: As fighter you always train everything. I've always trained jiu jitsu, but it's not usually in my gameplan. He gassed himself out and I saw opening. SOTN is just extra for me. It was my first win by submission but won't be my last.

Reporter: (Cedric Dorsey passes by) Any words to your opponent over there?

Ivan: (Poses with Dorsey for nearby fans/photographers. After very quick chat Ivan walks back to the OMMA Reporter) I have a lot of respect for Cedric. Tonight I was the better man. One will win, one will lose. Tonight was my night.

Reporter: Alright buddy thanks for your great input and congratulations on your first big win here. I hope to see you again next time. And I have to leave now too so have a great night OMMA!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum