You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jason Dunn post-match interview Empty Jason Dunn post-match interview 5/22/2011, 4:51 am

russianboy7

russianboy7
Reporter: Ladies and gents, we just had our first fight for Bushido 21: Seek and Destroy. This fight was fought individually before other fights. Jason Dunn took on Rainbow Saspirilla and won by the first round KO. Now he is sitting here by me ready to share with us.

Jason Dunn post-match interview Dunned10

Dunn: Hey thanks for having me!

Reporter: Jason "Lightning" Dunn...wow! Even though it's your second fight here you've made a huge name for yourself and your manager in a lot of other organizations and to be honest I'm a big fan of you! I've been sitting watching all those countless wins from you on youtube and what can I say...pure talent. Your manager must be really proud to have a fighter like you. How does it feel being so famous?

Dunn: Well I do my best to not let it effect me. Its been a wild ride and joining the OMMA to compete against some of the best in the world its an honor.

Reporter: I've always wanted to ask you, how did you start your MMA career and what inspired you to become a fighter?

Dunn: Growing up in Dublin you had to be street smart and defend yourself. While I respect the true MMA fighters thats not my style. Sure I love to choke someone out if thats what I have to do to win, but I'm here to bang. Its in my blood.

Reporter: What do you like about this organizations better than in the previous ones you've been to?

Dunn: I've been all around the world and fought the best of the best. This is another stop on my journey where I can hit some guys in the face.

Reporter: How confident were you and when I ask that not a lot of people say they're confident because they haven't fought so much fights and don't know what to predict, but looking at your latest videos I can say you were really confident, calm, and really controlling the fight. Were you?

Dunn: Rainbow is a tough fighter. I knew if he tried to stand and bang with me what the outcome would be, but I also knew that if he got me down and gained control it could be a bad night. In the end I was able to keep the fight where I wanted and if it stays there I think my track record speaks for its self.

Reporter: I'm sure a lot of OMMA fans heard of you as well so what would you like to say to your fans?

Dunn: I appreciate their support. Its an honor to be able to beat guys up for them. Hopefully we keep doing what we have and soon I'll have a nice new belt to add to my collection.

Reporter: And...any words to your latest Bushido opponent?

Dunn: Like I said earlier Rainbow is a tough tough guy and he'll be back and at some point I'm sure we'll do it again.

Reporter: Well what a pleasure it was finally meeting you in person Jason. Thank you for your precious time!

Dunn: Anytime. But don't forget about me because I'm coming for that middleweight strap.

Reporter: Alright, OMMA and the fans I would like to give you great applause from me and my colleagues for you great support you've been really great and helpful so far and the fighters really need you so keep it going for Fight Force, Ultimate Combat, and the rest of Bushido on Saturday. Like "Big" John McCartney says "Let's Get It On!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum