You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feedback from our fighters Empty Feedback from our fighters 5/11/2010, 1:24 pm

ScottySwanson

ScottySwanson
I am making this post because we feel it is important to hear from our fighters about what type of stuff they would like to see in our paper. We already have plenty of ideas rest assure, but we want this to have feedback from everyone not just us Journalists. Therefore we can sift through different ideas and have stuff that you guys want in the paper and think would be interesting to see and keep track of.

Thanks , and ANY feedback/ideas are welcome here dont be shy OMMA this paper is for you and the league.

2Feedback from our fighters Empty Re: Feedback from our fighters 5/11/2010, 7:57 pm

and like pre and post fight interviews but not so much background story and bio of the fighters, im not much for role playing.

also game plan and camp interviews would be nice

3Feedback from our fighters Empty Re: Feedback from our fighters 5/11/2010, 8:57 pm

moneyman

moneyman
yeah i like that about camp interviews. how about a fighter or camp of the week article.
http://crazyhorsemma.proboards.com

4Feedback from our fighters Empty Re: Feedback from our fighters 5/12/2010, 9:21 pm

ScottySwanson

ScottySwanson
great ideas, we are on track with that, we especially like the camp of the week or fighter of the week very nice..... We will embrace these ideas and you shall see them in our paper.....

Thanks bro's Very Happy

5Feedback from our fighters Empty Re: Feedback from our fighters 5/12/2010, 10:02 pm

Keith Kim

Keith Kim
the pre and post fight interviews shud be only for title fights imo it will be 2 much to do each and every fight per card.

6Feedback from our fighters Empty Re: Feedback from our fighters 5/12/2010, 11:39 pm

i believe i read somewhere that in depth was a goal of theirs.
i dont think it would be too much, really because we have a lot of staff.
esp when the staffs job is JUST to do that like journalist and etc.

7Feedback from our fighters Empty Re: Feedback from our fighters 5/13/2010, 12:23 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Keith Snow wrote:the pre and post fight interviews shud be only for title fights imo it will be 2 much to do each and every fight per card.
I agree. I remember dicussing it in the chat and hearing something like only the main and co main event fighters from both the XBOX and PS3 will be interviewed. I'm not sure tho but I do know we agreed that all title fights will get them.

8Feedback from our fighters Empty Re: Feedback from our fighters 5/15/2010, 6:48 am

danlivesey

danlivesey
Yea id just say a part that has all fight results, then just do more of a spread with the title fights.

9Feedback from our fighters Empty Re: Feedback from our fighters 5/17/2010, 10:15 pm

TonyGuyton

TonyGuyton
I say post and pre fight interviews to the most hyped fights. I don't think the gameplan is something that should be mandatory. If you do the interview you can ask, the fighter shouldn't be entitled to tell if he don't want to.
http://worldxtremefighting.aowc.net/Default.asp

10Feedback from our fighters Empty Re: Feedback from our fighters 5/17/2010, 10:27 pm

Gabriel Xavier

Gabriel Xavier

Have a camp of the week then go and record their workout out and interview a bit.

11Feedback from our fighters Empty Re: Feedback from our fighters 5/18/2010, 3:51 pm

entombed-

entombed-
i'd say stick to making pre/post fight hypes and interviews for the main events of both consoles. you can still plug in the smaller fights saying they will have their shot. UFC does this by giving the smaller previews for the lower bouts and saving most of their pr for the main events. we could make posters to go along with these writeups. that would be nice.

12Feedback from our fighters Empty Re: Feedback from our fighters 5/18/2010, 4:21 pm

ScottySwanson

ScottySwanson
thanks for the ideas Guys greatly Appreciated....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum