You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
The Official Twitter page @ UFC has reported this...
Dana
White "Daley Is gone I don't give a shit if he is one of the best 170
lbs fighters in the UFC he isn't coming back; This is probably Kimbo's
last fight in the UFC."

Justin Rhodes

Justin Rhodes
Nice, I cant fucking stand Kimbo and another Brit Bites the Dust

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
I dont mind Kimbo he is a humble guy and seems really cool and Daley deserved it you dont fucking punch someone after the fight is over... Just gives MMA and Brits a bad name...

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I dont condone what Daley did but Kos deserved it. The guy faked an injury to get a point taken away from his opponent 2 fights in a row. Thats scum IMO and anyone who does cheap shit deserves some carma. Daley was more a mistake and in the heat of the moment. He obviously let what Kos said during the last minute of the fight get to him. He shouldve controlled his emotions but hey he's human.

It happens in other sports all the time and they dont get cut from the league. Hell, some of the Pacer players fought FANS and they didnt get kicked out of the NBA. Shouldve been a fine and suspension IMO but oh well. GSP will beat him again anyway. I think Dana's reaction was fueled by what happened during the last Strikeforce card and that UFC 113 was on MMA Live and basically wanted to make an example.

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
Kos needs to stop acting..

Justin Rhodes

Justin Rhodes
I LMFAO at what KOS said "Pengs are going to beat the Hab" and "Im going to beat GSP" Yeah your not even half as good as GSP

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
L3thal 1nt3nt wrote:I dont condone what Daley did but Kos deserved it. The guy faked an injury to get a point taken away from his opponent 2 fights in a row. Thats scum IMO and anyone who does cheap shit deserves some carma. Daley was more a mistake and in the heat of the moment. He obviously let what Kos said during the last minute of the fight get to him. He shouldve controlled his emotions but hey he's human.

It happens in other sports all the time and they dont get cut from the league. Hell, some of the Pacer players fought FANS and they didnt get kicked out of the NBA. Shouldve been a fine and suspension IMO but oh well. GSP will beat him again anyway. I think Dana's reaction was fueled by what happened during the last Strikeforce card and that UFC 113 was on MMA Live and basically wanted to make an example.

Personally I agree with Dana not letting Daley back in the UFC... The UFC is trying to get sanctioned in many more Provinces and States and when they see crap and disrespect like this it is going to stop said Provinces and States from sanctioning MMA events..

Dana White showed tonight he is done with the childish bullshit..

TonyGuyton

TonyGuyton
I didn't get to see the fights, but Kos is a whinning little chick, but at the same time you can't just punch someone after the fight period. Daley is a dumbass for doing it. As for Kimbo he dont got what it takes to be in the UFC, maybe he should try boxing? IDk but the ufc isn't for him.
http://worldxtremefighting.aowc.net/Default.asp

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
TonyGuyton wrote:I didn't get to see the fights, but Kos is a whinning little chick, but at the same time you can't just punch someone after the fight period. Daley is a dumbass for doing it. As for Kimbo he dont got what it takes to be in the UFC, maybe he should try boxing? IDk but the ufc isn't for him.

I agree I dont like Kos but Daley deserves what he got.

As much as Kimbo being done in the UFC, He did a good job while he was there and he was very respectful to the sport and did show some improvement. He will probably get signed to Strikeforce for a retarded amount of money have a few fights there and never have to worry about money or fighting again...

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Like Joe Rogan once said, "I COMPLETELY disagree!" No sport cuts players for incidents like this. Its not that severe. Its no different than a flagrant 2 foul in basketball, slamming or hitting a player when he's out of bounds in football or a baseball player rushing the mound and fighting a pitcher for purposely hitting him with ball. Unsportsmanlike? Yes. Severe enuf to ban the guy? Hell no! This was a clear overreaction from Dana.

Like I said NBA players fought FANS! Not other player, FANS! You telling me what Daley did was worse than that? Michael Vick was envolved with dog fighting and served TIME! You think what Daley did was worse than that too? Gilbert Arenas brought a GUN to the locker room! You think what Daley did was worse than that too? What about when fighters (boxing and MMA) strike or shove each other at the weigh ins? Come on man. What Daley did was nothing more than a foul or cheap shot.

If other sports dont ban their athletes when they fuck up then it wouldnt look bad on the UFC at all if they didnt cut Daley. It was clearly a heat of the moment thing and shouldve resulted in a fine and suspension. Nothing more. With athletes pulling off worse stuff in other sports I doubt very seriously this would hurt the growth of the MMA. No state is gonna pass up on money bcuz 1 fighter took a cheap shot at a cheater. I hate when ppl act so self righteous and judge ppl off of one mistake.

I mean no disrespect man. I'm just voicing my opinion. Wink

Geek

Geek

yea, i'm kinda upset kimbo was let go. i dislike how a lot of people get mad at him etc. or say he disrespects the sport when he's shown nothing but respect and trained his hardest to compete so why hate on him for doing any of us would do giving a chance to do something we love. Look at all the other people with a lot of heart that play other sports. Not good but they get mad respect. Why should MMA be different?

As for KOs, dude is a lil punk man. Daley didn't even hit him with that knee and he flopping etc. I don't like that dude seriously, and dana cutting daley but won't penalize KOs for what he said after the fight? Remember when brock did that ish? lol got in a lot of trouble. I do agree Daley was very disrespectful but it was done in the heat of the moment. Kos was being a prick, im not condoning it tho, but dana wanna get serious on one of his top prospects?? better hope some other people step up to challenge GSP or else your WW division bout to become obsolete. Look like diaz gonna have some competition soon in SF

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
L3thal 1nt3nt wrote:Like Joe Rogan once said, "I COMPLETELY disagree!" No sport cuts players for incidents like this. Its not that severe. Its no different than a flagrant 2 foul in basketball, slamming or hitting a player when he's out of bounds in football or a baseball player rushing the mound and fighting a pitcher for purposely hitting him with ball. Unsportsmanlike? Yes. Severe enuf to ban the guy? Hell no! This was a clear overreaction from Dana.

Like I said NBA players fought FANS! Not other player, FANS! You telling me what Daley did was worse than that? Michael Vick was envolved with dog fighting and served TIME! You think what Daley did was worse than that too? Gilbert Arenas brought a GUN to the locker room! You think what Daley did was worse than that too? What about when fighters (boxing and MMA) strike or shove each other at the weigh ins? Come on man. What Daley did was nothing more than a foul or cheap shot.

If other sports dont ban their athletes when they fuck up then it wouldnt look bad on the UFC at all if they didnt cut Daley. It was clearly a heat of the moment thing and shouldve resulted in a fine and suspension. Nothing more. With athletes pulling off worse stuff in other sports I doubt very seriously this would hurt the growth of the MMA. No state is gonna pass up on money bcuz 1 fighter took a cheap shot at a cheater. I hate when ppl act so self righteous and judge ppl off of one mistake.

I mean no disrespect man. I'm just voicing my opinion. Wink

I completely agree with what your saying and respect your opinion...

But I dont think it wasn't so much that he Punched him after the fight that pissed Dana White off it was the fact that he had people representing the province of Ontario at the fights and that was just a bad showing for the UFC (Dana is trying to get MMA legalized in Ontario).

I think it was just a heated decision after what happened in Abu Dhabi. Personally myself living in Ontario I would like to be able to go to the Air Canada Center and watch UFC and not have to travel to Montreal every time to watch it lol.

I'd like to see how this all plays out in the weeks to come but we will probably see Daley in the UFC again.

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
There's more to the story beyond the punch also, Dana said that after the fight he asked Daley if he wanted to be in the UFC and Daley looked at him and just shrugged his shoulders, I think this is what set Dana off

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
Houston Gator wrote:There's more to the story beyond the punch also, Dana said that after the fight he asked Daley if he wanted to be in the UFC and Daley looked at him and just shrugged his shoulders, I think this is what set Dana off

Never heard about that yet but good to know... Also who do you think will be next in line for Shogun? Winner of Rampage vs Evans?

ScottySwanson

ScottySwanson
Probably or it think they will eventually set it up for a shogun lachita 3rd since there 1-1 right now....

I like Kimbo he came a long way. Josh is a punk, Daley is retarded for that punch after ... Oh well he dug his own grave with ufc

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum