You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AridJoker

AridJoker
From Paulo translated from Portuguese by Paulo's management:

"Ray wants a rematch? Why? How does he deserve a rematch? Maybe I hit him harder than I though. I mean I clearly KO'd him. He went as limb as a bone. I hope Mr.Ele sees this. Ray does not deserve a rematch with me. You were clearly dominated and defeated. Maybe he should take sometime off to fully heal up because he must have some serious injuries to be calling for a rematch. Sorry I had to be the one to end your run at the belt, but that was how the card was drawn up. Do not go crying for rematch when you were clearly beaten. Be a man and accept the loss and learn from it."

ele25

ele25

Statement by the President:

I walk out (shake my head)

"Well I do not know what Reggie Ray is thinking. A rematch after get dominated by Paulo. Sorry but No this will not happen anytime soon. He is going to have earn his rematch. Reggie should look at Jorge Castro for an example. Goes on a two fight win streak to earn his Rematch against Carter. If Reggie wants his rematch he is going to have win his rematch against Hector. Both guys are coming off loses which they were dominated by Paulo. They are going to have win that fight and then some to get a Paulo. He has a winning record and they do not."

On what is grounds for a right away rematch.

"To get an instant rematch there has to be a few things that happen first. One it had to battle were both fighters gave it there all. Losing by a fluke KO or Sub may earn you a rematch but most likely not. Losing to a close decision could earn you a instance rematch such as split decision or a unanimous decision such as 29-28. That may not even earn you a rematch right away. Only one thing will give you a guarantee rematch and that is a Draw. That is how it will go."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum