You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

iOMMA had the privelege to interviewing Paulo Savalas after his great debut with a KO in FF9. iOMMA also had the opportunity to interview a new comer to OMMA Rich Hamilton.

iOMMA: "iOMMA here and we have caught up with Paulo Savalas after his impressive debut in Fight Force9.
Mr. Savalas you came into Fight Force9 and took it by storm with your impressive stoppage of Hector Martinez, tell us your thoughts on the fight and your debut in OMMA: FightForce?"

Savalas: (Translated from Portuguese) "I never thought that I would win that fast. Hector is a respectable fighter with great talent. After he head kick me I realized standing with him was not a good idea. I knew that going to the ground would help me win that fight. My hammer fist that ended the fight took everything I had and it worked. I wish Hector the best of luck in his future bouts."

iOMMA: "You have a freestyle displine and come from brazil, do you want to thank anyone for allowing you to make such a successful debut?"

Savalas: "I thank my past. It made me a tougher person. Growing up not being the luckest kid, and not the most popular, I had to learn to fight. My whole life has been a fight and I love to fight."

iOMMA: "Well OMMA is happy to have you in it's roster and people loved your first fight. Curious has anyone told you that you look like Mr.T?"

Savalas:"Mr.T? I do not like being referred or compared to him. I am Paulo Savalas."

iOMMA: "Point taken, sorry I offended you. Thank you for your time Savalas, again congrats on your first win and fans can't wait to see more of you."

Savalas: "The Heavywieght division better watch out. I am going to become the champion. The first Fight Force HW champion. No one is going to stop me. My goal is to become champion and defend my title for a long time."

iOMMA: "Wow, well after your first fight, I am sure alot of fighters will be watching for you. We wish you the best"

iOMMA: "Now with us is Richard Hamilton who has yet to make his first fight in Fight Force.
Hi Richard, you have signed up with OMMA. There is many leagues out there, why sign up with OMMA, was it the money?"

Hamilton: "I like to fight. OMMA offers me the chance to Fight and put a name out there for my Gym and other South African MMA fighters"

iOMMA: "When is your first fight going to be and are you looking to go after anyone paticular?"

Hamilton: "I want to fight in Fight Force 10 and I want to fight Devin Payne. He better come out to. I saw your last fight, it was a battle and I want that kind of fight. So Devin Payne I challenge, lets fight. Lets make a battle."

iOMMA: "I am sure Payne will be up for that, I haven't seen him back down. Now, it says you are a freestyle fighter all the way from South Africa, yett .. uhmmmmm you're white, Can you give us a background on how this came to be? Did you grow up there?"

Hamilton: "First off I was born in America. Funny I know. I was born in a small area by the Outer Banks in the North Carolina called Moyock. I came to South Africa on a trip and fell in love with the place, it is very beautiful. There is one problem though there is still a lot of prejudice here between the white and blacks. People always think of Africa to be predominately black but in South Africa it is not the case, there are a lot of white and blacks here. I want to help end this prejudice and decided to open a MMA gym and use MMA as a ground to help end the hate threw competition."

iOMMA: "Well I didn't mean anything negative. Very interesting, well we wish you good luck in your debut, anything else you would like to say before we wrap this up?"

Hamilton: "Yes, Devin Payne lets fight. I want a battle but in the end I know I will win. I shall win. I can not lose because my destiny will not allow it to happen. Not yet. I will win!."

iOMMA: "Again, Thank you Richard for your time"

Droges

Droges

Payne's response to Hamilton's call out.

Payne: "This guy comes out and wants a piece of me? I say lets bring my friend!"

iOMMA: "Are you in a postion to be talking tough when your record is 0-4, I mean no disrepect but man?"

Payne: "I will knock you the F-out right now, reporter bitach!"

iOMMA: *gulp*

Payne: "Yaaa I had a tough go with training and fought some top competitors but you think some chump is going to come in and win because of some destiny crap?

I am going out there to knock this fool out, set an example while getting my first win so I can shut you mofo's up!"

iOMMA: "Yes that-"

Payne: "And another thing, you think you seen the last of me Charles Carter! you got another thing coming, this guy train at Greg Jackson's camp? Next time I won't let it get to the cards.

First thing first, Come friday night, Richard Hamilton you will see what your destiny is and from my few its not very pretty. Envolves your blood on the mat!

Get the F out of my way"

ele25

ele25

I am Liking Paulo Savalas more and more everyday.

Rich Hamilton is going to have to prove him self against Devin. Devin has some frustration that needs an outlet. I wish Rich the best of Luck because Devin may kill him.

IMMA DEVIN PAYNE SUPPORTER!!!!

GO PAULO SAVALAS!!!!

AridJoker

AridJoker
Rich Hamilton Reaction to Devin Paynes Comments:

"I meant no disrespect towards him at all. He wants to be mad so be it. I will come out and connect and you will go to bed Payne. I swear. I will win by anyway possible. You think Charles Carter is tough? Guess what I am tougher. I will win this fight now. You better get ready to change that record to 0-5 Mr.Fisk and his loss description as total annihilation. Payne your mine."

Droges

Droges

Manager of Payne;

"Payne loves a good fight win or lose however, he is an angry, angry boy. You piss him off and he snaps.
Hamilton asked for him and wants a good fight? Well you got him Hamilton, lets hope you are ready....

Please no more questions, Greg Martin is plaining on making return FF12 after the injuries he recieved from Scott Crawford at FF8"

AridJoker

AridJoker
Hamilton response to Paynes Camps quotes

"O boy he is mad from a few simple words. Guess he has no control. I am glad he is ready to fight. I just hope he is ready to lose. I am sorry Payne but I am fighting for not just myself but everyone for my camp here in South Africa and my Family. Sorry Payne but I will not be the guy losing to you. Your ready to Fight I know that but you are still not ready for your first win."

ele25

ele25

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS FIGHT!!!

AridJoker

AridJoker
Rich Speaks after win against Payne

"I told you I was going to win by any means necessary and I did. Payne is a tough guy I will give him that. But tonight was not his night to win. I really hope he does get a win soon, he deserves it, but I was going to lose to him. I was not going to be that guy to give him his first win. Sorry Payne."

Droges

Droges

Mangement speaks up on Devin's behalf;

"This is very upsetting that Payne lost. . He let down his fans and sponsors by allowing the newcomer to come in walk all over him as plainned.

Devin's career in OMMA is in bad state of affairs, it has been rumoured that BHA has let him go. He has 3 fights left on his contract to turn it around otherwise for his well been and saftey he will be cut.

Rich Hamilton, you went out and enforced your will and gameplan on Payne. Payne knew the plan but couldn't do anything about it. Congrats on your debut.

As for payne? We have seen some issues in Paynes ground. We will be taking him through a tough training regiment to bone up his ground game to prevent the Carters and Hamiltons from holding him down and having their way with him.

Payne will be a new fighter next time he steps into the cage.. .he will be gunning to revenage all his lost. Thankyou for your time."

*heard in the background*
"I'll Faqing kill him!!*smash* I gonna kill him!!!"

"yo man, chill, calm down we can work on this-"

"Getta the hell out of my way Martin" *crash - smash*

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Lol awesome thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum