You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finical trouble for Droges camp. Empty Finical trouble for Droges camp. 12/18/2010, 10:16 am

Droges

Droges

Latest lost comes from an extremely close fight between Devin Payne
and Liam Simmons. Payne rocked him early then again from a clinch
however letting Simmons up, Simmons was then able to rock Payne
twice, himself then for a KO in the upset victory

Payne's comment about the fight:
Devin Payne: "I let him up; I was worried about a submission attempt when I should have
went for one myself.. I practiced and was in great shape. I should have won it!
I wasn't hurt!! that ref stopped it too soon, THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

Finical trouble:
Droges: "Both my star athletes received set backs, loses and disappointment
since we signed on for Fight Force. Each fighter has two more fights on their contracts but
if we don't get some wins under our belt the finical strain may put a
halt on hopes of resigning"

Wilson Fisk doesn't want BUMS fighting in his org!!! Martin and Payne are BUMS!
I blame their coach.. he drinks too much, smokes too much and his attention is divided
with other contracts unrelated to MMA.
If he doesn't get these boys some wins then he is out too!"

The management of Droges is under huge strain to keep his fighters in the org.
Sponsors have pulled out and he is left with footing the bill.
Martin with loses to top contenders Cesar Cyborg and Brandan Silkowski was not
able to land a fight in Fight card6 to turn it around.
Devin Payne with a lose to the Atlantic Kickboxing Academy
and new comer Liam Simmons has netted them a combined record of 0-4.

Some MMA critics say its a matter of time for when they start picking up wins
and they caulk it up to 'anything can happen' where as other critics are bit more
doubtful that the camp can turn it around when no match is an easy one in OMMA.

Guy Similey was nowhere to be seen for the interview and the camp will
be lucky if he graces their presence again.

Droges

Droges

Droges camp comes out as the cameras flash and reporters push their mics forward.

Droges begins to speak, "It gives me great pain to say that my fighters will more then likely not be fighting on the next cards"

1 reporter shouts, "But they both have 2 fights left, what has OMMA and WF said about this possible contract dispute?"

Droges: "Yes they have 2 fights left but at this time there is no way to fullfill them.
No money and our sponsors pulling out leaves us little options. We are not ready for the pro league. We are joke, an embarassement to OMMA. Our training for our color belts is going terrible... we are not ready."

A report chimes in, "Your guys have had great competitive fights though... they were fired up a week ago, what happened?"

Droges:
"The fights were good and my fighters have come along way but still we are not pulling in any wins. After the last training push, both guys ended up getting hurt."

Another reporter pushes through, "Will this have any effect on the part time journalist position that your camp has taken up."

Droges: "We will try to remain a part of OMMA and report but yes there maybe an impact until my camp can pull it together"
Bushido1 was a stacked card. What a card to kick off the first bushido event. As footage comes in, we will try and release a summary of the event."

reporter: "Do you have an idea when your fighters will step back into the cage or ring?"

Droges:
"If training continues to go poorly, it maybe sometime. We refuse to bring down OMMA by our poor performance. ", Droges stands up "That is all for today, as more details unfold, you will be the first to know."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum