You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

Coming off back to back loses, struggling finicially and trouble gaining color belts in their training,
Greg Martin (ww) and Devin Payne(LHW) have looked to other camps and trainers in hopes that they can take them to the next level.

Martin: "We will be trying out for Black House Academy soon and hope this camp will be a good fit for us if we are able to join.
Devin and I like the message they send and what they are offering, we hope to be part of the family soon."

Since coming to OMMA, being under experienced underdogs, the two have grown in their skills with their present coach however never brought home a win. They have taken a break from signing up with the exciting Bushido events to put more time in their training and work on colored belts. For the most part this has gone well however they releaized if they want to move up the ranks, be a contender, they need to become a part of a gym where they can get feed back and assitance. They are looking to BHA for this.

Other news:
Tournement 1 is underway and last week's lose has knocked Devin Payne out of the tournment in his very first fight against Ryan Franco. Payne tried to end it early with a traingle choke but it wasn't meant to be as Franco was able to break it, stand back up and later down the road rock Payne and KO him with foot stomps.
This was probabley the last straw for their present coach and the wish to join BHA.

Payne: "Our present coach is good, he is very knowlegable and has help us through both mma and boxing careers, however we need a better camp with better facilties to take our game to the next level."

Another tibit of information is that both Greg Martin and Devin Payne plan on stepping back in the ring possibley Bushido4 after their long break. The two are rather quiet about stepping back in the ring. A source close by mentioned that Martin still has unfinished business between him and Brandan Silkowski(note: this is not a callout fight) and he mentions his name requarly as he punches the pads. Payne has stated he just wants to hurt someone.

Droges

Droges

Update:

The move of Greg Martin and Devin Payne to BHA has not transpired.
BHA remains quiet and no communication has been between the two parties.

Understandable that both have been busy but its doubtfull that this will happen.

Martin: "We were looking forward to it but the travel is to far and BHA doesn't want 1 struggling fighter let alone two joining up. We understand this and will continue with our current facility and training. Maybe down the road we will join them but for now we will remain solo."

Interviewer: "Its been rumoured that you have been sparring recently with another relatively new WW, Ryan Murray. How did this transpire, any comments?"

Martin: "Yes that is true, I believe he is a member of AKA. He approchaded me and said he could help me with my game. Nice guy, great fighter and he did showed me a few things."

Interviewer: "That is very nice of him. Wouldn't this be a conflict of interest if you have to fight him?"

Martin: "It would be shame to fight him considering he would roll through me, but in the fight game, business is business and from past outtings, people should know I don't duck anyone"

Interviewer: "I wonder what AKA thinks of the training behind the scenes.. both you and Payne have lost to the #1 guys which are AKA, I wonder what Cesar's thoughts are?"

Martin: "I am not sure, ask him.. but he probably doesn't care. I am sure he has bigger fish to fry then worry about a struggling camp such as ourself. We will take the help and the sparring wherever it comes from..... If he doesn't like that then my boy Devin here would glady show him whats what, win or lose Eduardo Filho wont make it out without a fight"

Interviewer: "hmm intersting that you would call him out like that.. kinda bitting the hand that feeds you kinda thing. Martin you signed up for bushido4 and didn't get a fight, Devin didn't at all. Comments?"

Martin: "Well i wasn't terrible disapointed I didn't get a fight this card. Just starting to get into the grove of training again..same as Devin... we will be back in full swing soon enough"

Interviewer: "that sounds good.. well look at the time, I have better things to do and better people to interview.. like WaspNest Dan Murphy and Anderson Silva.. later guys"

Martin: "What?? you are ditching us? shouldn't we be ditching you and tell you when the interview is over? Faq where is that Guy Smiley?"

*door slams*

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Great read. I will try your boys out Droges. Hit me up when we are both online

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

Very well done, nice write-up.

Pickle

Pickle
Nice write up pal.

SMOKECOMBS

SMOKECOMBS
Really good stuff!
http://www.doghouseboxing.com

Droges

Droges

wow guys thanks for the kind words.. so much positive feedback on a struggling camp trying to make a name for themselves Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum