You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dan Speaks About Camp Empty Dan Speaks About Camp 12/6/2010, 8:58 pm

ele25

ele25

On where he has been

"I have been everywhere. I spent a few weeks in Thailand, brushing up on my Thai skills. Went to BJ Penn's camp and trained with him everywhere, he is a freak man. Went to Brazil to Train with the Nogeria Brothers, I even got to spar with my idol, Anderson Silva. He embarrassed me though haha. I am home now just tuning everything up. Getting ready to fight again real soon."

On His Injuries

"Nothing that really concerned me. Had a ACL sprained, Ele made it worse than it seemed. Got a nasty cut though in Thailand. Haha. Ele was pissed when he found out I wasn't sparing with any gear on. Besides that I'm pretty much fine. 100% healthy I think"

His thoughts on Brandan's last Win

"You know what, didn't surprise me on bit. I called it actually when he got mount. He was baiting him into it. Brandan is a sly dog like that though."

His thoughts about the verbal war vs Brandan and Cesar

"Honestly, I couldn't care less. Brandan won't fight Cesar, Cesar should forget about it. Brandan is thick headed like that. For all the comments he has made about me, what gives? Honestly I have no respect for a person like him anyways, he gives the sport a bad name, and gives us fighters a bad image. But he skills tickets so he stays. I will tell you this though the Brandan vs. Cesar fight will not happen. When Brandan says something he means it. Sorry Cesar you Shit out of luck."

Brandan moving up to MW

"You know what I am not surprised about that either. If Cesar thinks he is running away from him, Brandan would have dropped a weight class. He is stepping up a weight class to fight guys that are bigger than him. To me that is not fear, but just insta respect. Whatever the case is he will do fine there."

On His Birthday

"Ele my manager. Thanks to him the whole world knows now. Yeah it is my Birthday. Going to train my ass off to celebrate it."

Who he wants to fight

"Honestly I do not know. I would like a tune up match if that is okay. I haven't fought for awhile. I know for sure my name is not in line for title contention anyways."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum