You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Broadcast Time Empty Broadcast Time 11/27/2010, 9:29 pm

ovfd55

ovfd55
Is there anyway we can change the time or day of the Broadcast?

I really enjoyed fighting on it and watching other fight but 9 pm on a friday is just bad timing earlier friday or Sat or sunday would be alot better.Like 6-8 on friday sat or Sunday would be great.becouse most people have plans friday nights.

Also just wondering,I know you can only have 2 CAFs signed up for Fight Force but can we register others ones as free agents and get them into Camps?

2Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/27/2010, 10:12 pm

intoccabile

I'll see if i can get home 730 or 8ish if thats what you guys would like. Problem though is the gym I box at is in the other side of the city, and Bernard Hopkins has a bout coming up.. so rents it out until a later time. So I usually get home pretty late, which is why i asked that we work a 9 o clock schedule so i could broadcast the events.

Can work something out fairly easy I think though, I could get some work in at a closer gym to home on friday or something, just have to ask my trainer if he'd be willing to do that.

If not, I've got a few alternative ideas that may or may not work, I'll ask HoF about'em.

3Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/27/2010, 11:08 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
ovfd55 wrote:Is there anyway we can change the time or day of the Broadcast?

I really enjoyed fighting on it and watching other fight but 9 pm on a friday is just bad timing earlier friday or Sat or sunday would be alot better.Like 6-8 on friday sat or Sunday would be great.becouse most people have plans friday nights.

Also just wondering,I know you can only have 2 CAFs signed up for Fight Force but can we register others ones as free agents and get them into Camps?
Broadcast for FF stays on Fridays at 9pm. We already agreed with intoccabile on 9pm being the best time for him as you can see from what he stated in his post and the amount of ppl who think friday is a bad day is small. I dont want to cause any future conflicts with intoccabile's schedule. He said Friday at 9pm is perfect and thats what we're going with.

Friday actually hasnt proved to be a bad day to broadcast anyway. We've only had a few ppl that didnt show up last friday and it had nothing to do with it being on friday and everyone showed up last night. So far I've only heard 2 ppl who think friday is a bad day and without a legit reason why so it stays. If you cant make it at 9pm get your fight in early as thats the most important thing anyway. Once we start up Bushido you can sign with that league which seems to fit your schedule. Hang in there man. Things will slowly work themsevles out.

4Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/28/2010, 11:49 am

Droges

Droges

The later the better for me is best so 9:00 is good.

Surprised about people avail on fridays but I have a family so my schedule is pretty
consistent.

5Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/28/2010, 12:59 pm

ovfd55

ovfd55
Well I might have to drop this then I can join another league that broadcast that fits my schedule better as I like this league I doubt if I could make 1 broadcast every 2 months.Plus about the only people I see on chatbox to talk with is ele and Shalabi.

6Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/28/2010, 1:37 pm

ele25

ele25

Dont leave Ovfd. Please. Then it would only be me and Shalabi. Wonder where he has been Question

7Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/28/2010, 1:53 pm

Droges

Droges

ya would be a shame if you left man..
maybe saturdays or sundays are better for the league?

but again later the better for me.

Also you guys joining multple leagues, thats pretty nuts, no wonder some don't post.

8Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/28/2010, 4:32 pm

ele25

ele25

I only joined the UFF to see whats going on there. It is actually more confusing than this site is. HAHA.

You guys are kicking the shit outta them in the live broadcast section. Idea is you should post the Stream feed in a forum like sherdog, EA MMA, and others and let others view the event. Get more people interested.

9Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/28/2010, 5:15 pm

ovfd55

ovfd55
it don't have to be earlier friday it could be a differnt day.
or maybe like 830 Friday I could push back and plans and leave around 930 instead but I have to be 1st-or first 2 fights on every card

10Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/28/2010, 8:29 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

ovfd55 wrote:Well I might have to drop this then I can join another league that broadcast that fits my schedule better as I like this league I doubt if I could make 1 broadcast every 2 months.Plus about the only people I see on chatbox to talk with is ele and Shalabi.
Wow are you serious? You're gonna pout and leave the league entirely just bcuz we wont reschedule the broadcast around YOUR schedule? I dont mean any disrespect but come on man. Intoccabile is a boxer and trains. Didnt you read his post? You're asking him to make changes to his career schedule to fit your personal one. Dont you think thats pretty selfish?

All that really matters is that you get your fight in. Being on the broadcast is optional. If you want to go out early on fridays then go out man. Get your fight in early and report it. ele25 will even record it if you schedule a time with him so your fight will still be a video. You're making this more than what it is man. Like WF stated, Bushido will have Saturdqy broadcasts. When that league starts up sign with it and problem solved. Dont leave dude damn.

11Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/28/2010, 8:49 pm

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

Im getting my main PC sometime this week mabye we could hold a pre broadcast sometimes?

12Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/28/2010, 9:10 pm

ovfd55

ovfd55
Sorry I did over reacact and didn't read Intoccable post about him beinng a boxer and don't want him to change his schedule.

The thing about bushido being on sat sounds better but seems like that would be a couple months before we would even have a chance for that and then a month or so b4 you even have a Champion there.

13Broadcast Time Empty Re: Broadcast Time 11/28/2010, 9:45 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Its cool man. Just help us promote the league. The sooner we get alot of active members the sooner we can start the other leagues.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum