You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our Live Broadcast page is up! Empty Our Live Broadcast page is up! 11/19/2010, 4:51 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Here is the page for it. Very Happy

http://www.onlinemma.org/portal.forum?pid=3&sid=147a4f6fc33696fc3002359648d67868

You can also find a link to it at the bottom of the Forums page. I'll make a specific button in the navbar for it later today. I have to visit a loved one in the hospital right now. Thanks to all of those who made this possible.

2Our Live Broadcast page is up! Empty Re: Our Live Broadcast page is up! 11/20/2010, 12:45 pm

Droges

Droges

Great card last night.. all great fights!(no spoilers)

I was on the fence about joinning due to GM's injuries but saw that a WW fight could take place. I tried to add up hallofamer but had trouble with spelling..

That one submission war was faqing epic!!! Epic I tell you!

Great work guys

ele25

ele25

Great Card yes.

Wait time needs to be fixed though. W/ more organization the next one should be better.

Hopefully we can get both undercards and maincard fighters online and ready to go. So we dont have to wait so long.

I suggest fighters be on at least 10 mins before the schedule time so we can have everyone ready.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I agree. Great card with some exciting fights on it. Things were a little off as far as times but thats bcuz nothing was really set in stone in advance due to not knowing if intoccazbile was gonna show or not. Regardless, our 1st run is over and we know how its gonna work so I'm positive the rest will be much better. Very Happy

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

I will get the word out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum