You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Penn vs. Hughes III Empty Penn vs. Hughes III 9/14/2010, 12:33 am

Geek

Geek

http://www.cagepotato.com/hughes-penn-iii-works-ufc-123

Ok, sounds interesting, Let's discuss Twisted Evil

Who you guys taking? Do you think this helps either of them? And do you think it's gonna be a good one?

2Penn vs. Hughes III Empty Re: Penn vs. Hughes III 9/14/2010, 4:59 pm

My god I am so terrified. I don't want BJ Penn to lose because that will be 3 losses in a row, but then I want Matt hughes to get back in the mix, so I have no idea why they made this fight. BJ Penn has to fight a really motivated and hungry Matt hughes. This could be bad for BJ, but I also want Matt to win and get back to the title. Damn this fight really sucks. I hope if anything that Penn takes it by decision.

3Penn vs. Hughes III Empty Re: Penn vs. Hughes III 9/18/2010, 12:42 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I sure hope BJ wins. I mean if he doesnt his career is pretty much over. Sad

4Penn vs. Hughes III Empty Re: Penn vs. Hughes III 9/18/2010, 5:03 pm

Ryan Spear

I want BJ to win but i got to go with Hughes, i think the losses to Edgar are to much of a blow to his confidence, also BJ hasnt had sucsess at Welterweight since the first Huges fight, i think he should stay at leightweight and think maybe a fight with Tyson Griffin also on a 2 fight losing streak would be a better option

5Penn vs. Hughes III Empty Re: Penn vs. Hughes III 9/26/2010, 10:23 pm

BJ Penn wanted to retire but then decided to take this fight instead. So I guess if he loses it's bye bye BJ at the age of 31. So sad to see that would be. I hope he wins. I love matt hughes and want him to get the title back though! Damnit why doesn't BJ just get his Lightweight title back.

6Penn vs. Hughes III Empty Re: Penn vs. Hughes III 9/26/2010, 10:51 pm

Geek

Geek

Idk what to make of this. I agree with spears and M V P he shoulda stayed at LW and fought griffin or someone else. If he loses this, i think his UFC career over. I say UFC because he seems like the type of fighter that wouldn't give it up that easy so i think he'd probably go somewhere else once they cut him. Strikeforce anyone??

7Penn vs. Hughes III Empty Re: Penn vs. Hughes III 9/27/2010, 11:19 pm

I don't think they will release BJ if he loses now. BJ wanted to retire but then got offered this fight so he took it. So if he loses BJ will just stop fighting.

8Penn vs. Hughes III Empty Re: Penn vs. Hughes III 9/28/2010, 4:25 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

BJ just needs to get a different camp. The new guys coming up are getting better and the guys he's training with wont help him keep up. He needs to get away from those nutthuggers and Hawwaii reinvent himself. Hopefully he sees this and makes the change. I'd hate to see him lose again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum