You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/17/2011, 1:35 pm

ele25

ele25

A Possible 5 round Non Title Fight?

Who wins?

I pick BJ Penn. Due to his superior striking, and I think his ground game is better. And His TDD is off the Chain as we all know.

Click Here For Info

2Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Re: Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/17/2011, 1:46 pm

ip0nder

ip0nder

It will be an interesting fight. Both guys are good on the ground. BJ has the better boxing and better take downs. We all saw that Jake has some trouble taking someone down. His best bet is still, and I've said this before his fight with GSP, to pull guard. Otherwise, I see BJ knocking him out.

But, I find this fight more interesting than others because Jake asked for a 5 round non-title fight. If Dana and NSAC approve, it will be the first professional, regulated, 5 round non-title fight ever in the UFC.

3Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Re: Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/17/2011, 2:17 pm

ele25

ele25

I see a repeat of Joe Stevenson

4Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Re: Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/17/2011, 5:41 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

No 5 round non-title fights... -.- LnP fighters like Jon Fitch who are good fighters and highly ranked, well, I can't stand 15 minutes of Fitch, let alone 25.

However, if they do fight, the only chance Shields has is a sub and BJ Penn has never and will never be submitted. I give BJ the UD.

5Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Re: Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/17/2011, 5:44 pm

ip0nder

ip0nder

I wouldn't really call Fitch a lnp'er. Ever since he man-handled Thiago Alves the second time. The last lnp'er I can remember is easily Chael Sonnen.

6Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Re: Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/17/2011, 6:07 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

ip0nder wrote:I wouldn't really call Fitch a lnp'er. Ever since he man-handled Thiago Alves the second time. The last lnp'er I can remember is easily Chael Sonnen.

Don't be mad, you saw the Silva fight. and this is coming from a guy with Silva as his av.

More strikes landed on silva that fight than his entire other 12 UFC fights combined.

7Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Re: Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/17/2011, 6:10 pm

ele25

ele25

I see BJ finishing Shields. Unlike GSP BJ goes to finish fights.

8Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Re: Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/17/2011, 7:08 pm

ip0nder

ip0nder

Rainboi21 wrote:
More strikes landed on silva that fight than his entire other 12 UFC fights combined.

Very much true. However, Anderson recieved more damage before the fight (with his popped/chipped/broken/dislocated/whateverthehell rib) than he did during.

9Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Re: Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/17/2011, 7:17 pm

ele25

ele25

Silva's plan was submit him anyway.thats what he did. Took a beating like nog and tapped Sonnen out.

10Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Re: Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/17/2011, 9:13 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Sheilds has every bit of the the ability to lay on BJ for 5 rounds. lol This will be a snooze fest unless BJ KO's him.

11Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Re: Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/17/2011, 9:34 pm

ele25

ele25

Thats if Jake can gain the TD. Remember BJs TDD is insanely good.

12Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds Empty Re: Bj Penn vs. Jake Sheilds 5/18/2011, 8:54 pm

ele25

ele25

Click Here

Everyone wants a shot at BJ Penn lol.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum