You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
This will be our league for Undisputed 3. This will most likely replace Ultimate Combat since that league isnt too popular. We tried to run a league for Undisputed last year but THQ decided it wasnt important to see the stats on the ready up screen so it was impossible to catch glitch CAF users so we just went with EA MMA. lol Hopefully THQ allows us to see the stats this time.

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Can I be teh prez? Cause, this is my game man. Nobody beats me at UFC.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Its too early to name a president. I need someone active and I wont know if you will still be active by the time it comes out. When the time comes you will definately be considered.

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

I've been inactive because, well, I'm on vacation. I don't even have my copy of EA MMA with me, but if I did, i'd be fighting every week Very Happy.

I guess I should start writing articles again, but I am busy. I'll try to knock one out this weekend but because of my constantly varying internet availability, I can't make any promises (but I promise to try!)

Of course, by the time UFC 3 comes out I'll have been in school again for awhile and everything will go back to normal.

Very Happy looking forward to a UFC league,

Rainboi21

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum