You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cloudx142

I want to fight for the MW title for FF. ele, can i fight for the title this friday at FF 22? Im Michael Ortiz by the way.

gregstuna

gregstuna
Since we are on the subject. Can i get a shot at the Bushido intern WW Belt?

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

This is the second time you have requested one and I'll tell you what Eli will tell you. You need more than 1-2 wins for a title shot, and you don't ask. They're given. Just keep winning and you'll get a shot. Relax and win some more.

cloudx142

Rainboi21 wrote:This is the second time you have requested one and I'll tell you what Eli will tell you. You need more than 1-2 wins for a title shot, and you don't ask. They're given. Just keep winning and you'll get a shot. Relax and win some more.

Lol. I'm not 1-2. I am 2-0, and someone told me I need at least 2 fights. Someone else said I should ask ele and call out for the title shot.

Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy
win 4 in a row then come see me not 2 -0 lol

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

I said 1 - 2 wins, meaning 1 or 2, alluding to your other fighters as well, who both have 1 win.

not a record of 1-2

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
The way the division looks I see no problem with Tucker vs Ortiz for the MW title.

cloudx142

Jonnyboy wrote:win 4 in a row then come see me not 2 -0 lol

Lol your not the champion are u? Dont u want a title right now? Since u and me havent loss yet, we should fight for the title.

Rainboi21 wrote:I said 1 - 2 wins, meaning 1 or 2, alluding to your other fighters as well, who both have 1 win.

not a record of 1-2

Oh, sorry. I guess but im saying this becuase me and Tucker havent lost yet and the other fighters in our division has lost before and we dont have a champ for our divison.

Wilson Fisk wrote:The way the division looks I see no problem with Tucker vs Ortiz for the MW title.

Thx Wilson. I hope that fight does happen.

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

cloudx142 wrote:Oh, sorry. I guess but im saying this becuase me and Tucker havent lost yet and the other fighters in our division has lost before and we dont have a champ for our divison.

I was unaware of the fact that there was no MW FF champion.

cloudx142

Rainboi21 wrote:
cloudx142 wrote:Oh, sorry. I guess but im saying this becuase me and Tucker havent lost yet and the other fighters in our division has lost before and we dont have a champ for our divison.

I was unaware of the fact that there was no MW FF champion.

oh ok.
and thx Wilson!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum