You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I want to fight for the MW title for FF. ele, can i fight for the title this friday at FF 22? Im Michael Ortiz by the way.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael Ortiz: (former 2 time FF MW champion) UC MW
Alistair Overeem: UC HW
Diego Sanchez: UC WW
Michael Perez: Bushido LHW
Donald Cerrone: Bushido LW
Photobucket
View user profile
Since we are on the subject. Can i get a shot at the Bushido intern WW Belt?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Current Fighters:
Solomon Noone UC HW (Former HW Champ)
Victor Wilson UC MW
Caesar Wilson UC LW
Jamie Ranallo Bushido HW
TJ Crawford Bushido LHW (Formor LHW Champ)
Greg Crawford Bushido WW(Former WW Champ)
Twen Walters StrikerChallange LW
Camp: Wasp Nest
TSC
View user profile
This is the second time you have requested one and I'll tell you what Eli will tell you. You need more than 1-2 wins for a title shot, and you don't ask. They're given. Just keep winning and you'll get a shot. Relax and win some more.

"You talk too much, things will happen..." - Anderson Silva
View user profile
Rainboi21 wrote:This is the second time you have requested one and I'll tell you what Eli will tell you. You need more than 1-2 wins for a title shot, and you don't ask. They're given. Just keep winning and you'll get a shot. Relax and win some more.

Lol. I'm not 1-2. I am 2-0, and someone told me I need at least 2 fights. Someone else said I should ask ele and call out for the title shot.

Photobucket
View user profile
win 4 in a row then come see me not 2 -0 lol

View user profile
I said 1 - 2 wins, meaning 1 or 2, alluding to your other fighters as well, who both have 1 win.

not a record of 1-2

View user profile
The way the division looks I see no problem with Tucker vs Ortiz for the MW title.
View user profile
Jonnyboy wrote:win 4 in a row then come see me not 2 -0 lol

Lol your not the champion are u? Dont u want a title right now? Since u and me havent loss yet, we should fight for the title.

Rainboi21 wrote:I said 1 - 2 wins, meaning 1 or 2, alluding to your other fighters as well, who both have 1 win.

not a record of 1-2

Oh, sorry. I guess but im saying this becuase me and Tucker havent lost yet and the other fighters in our division has lost before and we dont have a champ for our divison.

Wilson Fisk wrote:The way the division looks I see no problem with Tucker vs Ortiz for the MW title.

Thx Wilson. I hope that fight does happen.

Photobucket
View user profile
cloudx142 wrote:Oh, sorry. I guess but im saying this becuase me and Tucker havent lost yet and the other fighters in our division has lost before and we dont have a champ for our divison.

I was unaware of the fact that there was no MW FF champion.

View user profile
Rainboi21 wrote:
cloudx142 wrote:Oh, sorry. I guess but im saying this becuase me and Tucker havent lost yet and the other fighters in our division has lost before and we dont have a champ for our divison.

I was unaware of the fact that there was no MW FF champion.

oh ok.
and thx Wilson!

Photobucket
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum