You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ele25

ele25

* ONLY THOSE WITH REGISTERED CAFs WILL GET FIGHTS. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING UP.
* ALL PS3 FIGHTERS MUST SIGNUP AT MIDDLEWEIGHT.

This signup is for Fight Force 10 "Fight for Pride". By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gamertag:
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:
Can you make the Live Broadcast?
(Friday @ 7pm est)

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Fight Force 10 card. I understand that I have until Friday March 11 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

jamesyboi

jamesyboi
Gamertag: jamesy boi oioi
Time Zone: pst
Who you'd like to fight: anyone and everyone
Can you make the broadcast: (friday at 9pm est) yes

I (james chonan) would like to fight on the Fight Force 10 card. I understand that I have until Friday Mar. 11 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

ele25

ele25

For Ovfd55:

Gamertag:ovfd55
Time Zone: est
Who you'd like to fight: anyone and everyone
Can you make the broadcast: yes

I (James Lillard) would like to fight on the Fight Force 10 card. I understand that I have until Friday Mar. 11 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum