You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interview: FF17and Payne Empty Interview: FF17and Payne 4/28/2011, 12:26 pm

Droges

Droges

With OMMA's rising stock, new leagues opening up, Guy Smiley makes his presence again and for some reason interviews the drunken hobo regarding the upcoming card, FF17.

Smiley: "Hiii Boys and girls, I am happy to be back. Today we are interviewing this drunken hobo regarding This Fridays fights in Fight Force."

Interview: FF17and Payne Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4svO3RBsEyVpyE4M787IaZ7W_sk07wKOj6jP20akb0WghqBuT63xAMBm- ---------------------------> Interview: FF17and Payne Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBXi-1HTZJHCLDoyN-EvbSTUlYUlTvxX1d0hsTfeMXUVmG3OjrZAUZ1jk

Smiley: "Mr. Hobo, lovely fragance you have going on there.. anyway this friday you have one of your favorite fighters stepping into the cage again after a his break and his first win. His carreer at OMMA has been rocky to say the least. What are your thoughts on the upcoming fight against Lucius Graves who has a tremendous wrestling background?"

Hobo: " **burp** Payne goes out annnd bangs, that is true but hizzz weakness is the ground game. This will be his toughest fight to date for shoreee"

Smiley: "Graves just rolled through Payne's campmate Jorge Castro. Jorge has proved to be a contender and Graves easily out worked him on the ground. This has got to make Payne nervous going into the fight?"

Hobo: "I wouldn't faqqqing argue with that, Guy.. If Payne can't keep to his game plan or keep the fight where he wants it, My boy is going to suffer another lose.. and I can't have him stealling my Colt45's when I am not paying attention.. Payne you owe me!"

Smiley: "Payne is a loose cannon but I heard he has been training with his camp Canadian Supremacy and MMats owned by the Silkowski brothers. Maybe he will suprise us?

Okay we also have his camp mate Greg Martin who is rematching Craig Zukauskas. You are not a fan of him for some reason, what are your thoughts on this fight?"

Hobo: "Martin will screw up again, he is a screw up, He could go in with 50 body guards to fight with him against this guy and still find a way to lose.. **urrp*"

Smiley: "Hmm that big a fan are you? Okay well what about the other fights?"

Hobo: "Jorge Castro is 4-4 and coming off a loss to Graves. He is very solid and will be a handful for anyone. He beat Mamed Vochanchyn before and I think he will do it again.

The other fights are debut guys so I don't know anything about them. The Heavyweight fight between Massimo Nakamura vs Napoleon Norton are both 0-2 so this will be an exciting fight for someone to get a 'w' for the first time."

Smiley: "Well there you have it, right from the horses mouth--

Hobo: "u calling me a horse!!!"

Smiley: "nono thats a figure of speach, although do you sleep in a barn? phewwww"

Hobo: "Noo I sleep on that bench over there.. *burrp*"

Smiley: "Well thats a mighty fine bench, that reminds of the time -- --"

FF17 Friday!

Thirst for Victory

2Interview: FF17and Payne Empty Re: Interview: FF17and Payne 4/28/2011, 7:07 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Very Happy I like Smiley. I wonder who he will inteview after the event.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum