You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

After FF14, Droges camp is taking a break from stepping into the cage.

Droges: "Watching my fighers lose, I am going to freak the fock out!"

no fault to any of my opponents but my camp is tired of losing and we don't want accidents happening, like a controller through the t.v

Martin's contract is up, a triology rematch with craigdabest's fighter would be nice in the future but for now, sparring with Black House and Wasp Nest for awhile is what is in the works.
There is no more talk left. They hope when they do come back that it is a comeback that they have stated from way back. Even then, some fighters maybe cut and not make a comeback attempt.

-Will remain active to do up some journalist stuff and updates as usual.

"Can't handle losing anymore... maybe no hope for Droges camp. We are still getting caught in shiat, its disapointing to say the least" stated one trainner for Martin and Payne.

Droges: "Thanks for all the support and opportunties from OMMA, friends and fans. We are sorry we couldn't deliver"

Congratulations goes out to Rich Hamilton for winning the belt against Charles Carter.

ele25

ele25

Devin Payne Finally Won!

Droges

Droges

After the dust settled in what was a step back for Martin but a start for Payne.
Droges obvious favortism towards one figher then the next was no biggie for Devin Payne.

Payne: "Fack ya I have been a let down to management, sponsors and BHA.. I am doing my shit, my way.. If you don't like it then you stand and in line and wait your turn."

When asked about Ele25's car Payne replied with "Huge misake, I am grateful that they didn't throw the book at me. Sorry my man Ele25, won't happen again"

And what about Droges not even congratulating him?

Payne: "No idea why that prick did say one g0d damm thing to me on my win.. I go out there and bring a fight everytime, sure it's a highlight real to other faqqers but whatever **payne snaps his neck joint**

So I see the writting.. I need to come up with a win and to get on the map. Damian Steel presents an interesting match that gets some attention.. I do it up, stay true to my word.. we go out and bang hardcore . Steel catches me off guard but we do it up and I get the KOTN.. . This guy Droges just gives me a little smirk like ya thats nice but not good enough... Yo man if you weren't my management from way back, I would say kiss my muthafaqqin ass.. .

but hey, they haven't seen the last of me until I can't get my mutherfaqqin wheel chair up that ramp and into the ring, ya dig? .**Payne then crushes a beer can off his for head**"

Droges refused to comment at the time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum