You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Since 95 was announced as the cap I've done career 3 times and have yet to reach 95.  Each time I get stuck at 94.  I can get a few more training sessions in while its 94 but eventually I get to a point where any training session I do bumps it to 96.  Has anyone been able to reach 95?  If not then why not make the cap 94 instead?

TruePain2011

i agree 94 is cool for me

Geek

Geek

sounds good with me

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

It's actually pretty easy to go past 94.

Just level up your lowest skills all the time. The overall is based on averages and the higher a skill gets the less points you get per training game.

Ex:
If you train a skill at 60 you will probably get 4-6 points for one session

If you train a skill at 90 then you will probably only get 1-2 points as well as a -1 or -2 point drain in another stat

So a 95 would probably have mid to upper 80s if you leveled them all equally. I do find that with some combinations you loose more points (like if you try to level subs and striking at the same time).
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I think you misread my post. I can go past 94. My problem is the cap is 95 and I cant reach it. It always skips from 94 to 96.

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

Hmm try this then.

Your skillls are more important to the overall then your attributes (strength, footwork, ect..).

So when you get to 94, try focusing on an attribute rather then a skill (like the mitt training game that raises speed but only 2 skills). You could also try leveling up a high 90 skill since it'll give you a couple of points which might even out to 95.

I don't have any guys at 95 but I did fight someone on my friend's list with a 95 so it's possible.

http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

ultranova5000 wrote:Hmm try this then.

Your skillls are more important to the overall then your attributes (strength, footwork, ect..).

So when you get to 94, try focusing on an attribute rather then a skill (like the mitt training game that raises speed but only 2 skills). You could also try leveling up a high 90 skill since it'll give you a couple of points which might even out to 95.

I don't have any guys at 95 but I did fight someone on my friend's list with a 95 so it's possible.

But is his 95 a career tho? I'm sure you can get it easily in CAF mode since you have fll control over where you put each individual point but career is a different beast. I've tried what you suggested and a few other things before this post like auto training so I only get 2 stars which = less points added and even failing the training on purpose getting 1 star so I add the minimum. Idk man. I'm fine with the 94's I'm getting. I just figure if 95 is too hard to get we might as well drop the cap to 94. It at least looks better to those who dont want high caps.

Rossoneri108

maybe something were your fighter can only have 85 overall and you given more points too spend after so many fights in the league allowing you over time to get to the cap of 95 ?? that sense of progression would be cool

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I apologize peeps. This thread should be locked as its for UFC Undisputed 3. I'll start another concerning EA UFC for us to discuss.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum