You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 31: Destiny Empty Bushido 31: Destiny 8/1/2011, 1:54 am

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Another great night of fights, with two new light-heavies debuting and the welterweight strap on the line. Although one fighter was DQ'd and the other sent to the hospital, no fight went to the judges and thats what the fans love to see.

The first match was a light heavyweight bout between Matt Hamill and debut fighter Akira Hazuki was
stunning. Matt Hamill dominated early and knocked Hazuki unconscious during the first round earning him the Knock out the Night honors as well as a fat bonus in his pay check.

The night of fights was continued into the next bout when Roland Pavlinsky took on newcommer Cole Matthews, with Roland Pavlinsky walking away with his hand in the air after a hard fought battle earned Matthews and himself the Fight of the Night award.

Next up was the co-main event and even though the underdog Antonio Dorsey scored a (T)KO victory in the first round over opponent Rick Bowman, the fans were not disappointed at all by the fight. I caught up with one fan who had this to say: "Rick has had a little trouble in his stand-up before. He's pretty versatile, but he's like the jack of all trades and the master of none. It might not surprise me to see him losing here tonight, but what I would like to say is that he will learn from this mistake and will continue to evolve. He'll come back in his next fight and he'll definitely walk away the winner. I can't wait, and congrats to Antonio on his win."

Finally, the welterweight belt was put on the line... the main event was the moment everyone had been waiting for, with the first round being seemingly even until Azevedo threw an illegal upkick that rendered Crawford unable to continue and marked him the victor. It was only slightly disappointing, but the real disappointment was when Reporter Michael Stanley was unable to contact Greg in the hospital. Michael had this to say, "Greg is one tough mofo. I don't think he'll be out for long, if at all. He's probably just trying to rest. He'll give me a call in the next day or two and I'll let you guys know what's up"

From all of us here at MMA News inc, I'm Rainboi21, signing off.

*author's note, sorry if it's a little dry. I tried my best to spice up what I was dealt. For added excitement, try reading in Mike Goldberg's voice. That's how I write these things Wink*

2Bushido 31: Destiny Empty Re: Bushido 31: Destiny 8/1/2011, 2:43 am

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
rick bowman lost....

3Bushido 31: Destiny Empty Re: Bushido 31: Destiny 8/1/2011, 5:19 am

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

messed up the names, comments remain the same.

[Edit: fixed]

4Bushido 31: Destiny Empty Re: Bushido 31: Destiny 8/1/2011, 11:00 am

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

Good to see these coming back, looking forward to the next one.
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

5Bushido 31: Destiny Empty Re: Bushido 31: Destiny 8/1/2011, 1:25 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Great write up and much apreciated.

6Bushido 31: Destiny Empty Re: Bushido 31: Destiny 8/12/2011, 4:14 am

mezwilson1987

mezwilson1987
nice

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: