You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BUSHIDO 8 Empty BUSHIDO 8 2/21/2011, 12:09 am

RobiVio

RobiVio

I mentioned the security problems earlier, so I will actually be giving these results as they were seen by all of you live. I had no special access to any angles or any of that jazz...I was sitting in the press room, eating overpriced hot dogs.which btw, i have no clue what they were made of....but i don't think it was meat. Anyway as i sat alone in the press room i was joined by a janitor named toshi who spoke broken but understandable english and happened to enjoy the fights, so I invited him to watch them with me.....and as any hard working custodian would do.... he called in on his radio and said he had to find something, as he pulled up his chair and the Card began.....

Fight 1

Ryan Murray vs Gonzo Miller

They met at the center and touched gloves,that's always a good sign. immediately following though Murray threw a leg kick , a left head kick, followed by a right head kick, and a right hook that clipped the jaw of Miller.keep in mind this all happened in about 4 seconds. Miller was able to shoot in and stop the standup however, and begin what was a ground war i'm sure any gracie would be proud of! Murray was able to reverse miller and achieve the mount, Miller was able to push him out to side control and then reverse him into side control! at this point Murray started to play defensivly and was able to secure a triangle attempt, but after a 30 second submission struggle Miller was able to break free, Achieve the mount and latch on an armbar to hand Ryan Murray his first loss.

Fight 2

Yoshihiro Sato vs Cesar Azevedo

There was alot of hype coming into this one, and these two apparently had heard about it. Cyborg had made remarks to the media before the fight that made us wonder if he was looking past the Native of Nagoya. Sato was making his debut and was already making a name for himself by publicly calling out one Dan Silkowski of the Silkowski brothers. when these two got in the ring tho, they were all about fighting each other. As the bell rang and the feel out process began, one thing was certain, MAN SATO IS FAST! he was landing very fast, very effective, what seemed to be palm strikes at Azevedo that almost had him thrown off, but as we all know Azevedo is not one to go down so easy as he weathered the storm and at the first signs of fatigue began to throw body shots at the youngster. The turning point however was when Azevedo was able to dodge a flying knee, he immediately shot for a takedown and had Sato on his back. At this point Azevedo found that being in Sato's guard was the MMA equivelant to bearhugging a porcupine, as Sato proceeded to put his heels right into the kidneys of the "Cyborg". Azevedo made it back to his feet, but then only a few moments later, he took Sato down again.. this time Sato played it calme and waited on an opening and when he saw it he flipped on top and managed to get the back of his opponent.From here it was all Ground-n-Pound until the ref finally stepped in.

Fight 3

Kip johnson vs Eduardo Filho

This bout began with the glove touch and was off to a pretty interesting start. Johnson was throwing all he had at Filho, but Filho was bobbing and weaving like his sir name was Mayweather. There were a few takedown attempts from Johnson that went nowhere, but one that saw him able to pull guard on filho and flip him into side control. Filho got away and was looking a bit shaken. johnson at one point was on the ground inviting Filho to come to the ground, Filho delined and the fight was standing again. after johnson did some weaving of his own he shot in once more. Once again, he was able to secure a leg and pull guard on filho. This time however Johnson was ready with a triangle choke loaded and ready to go. Filho fought the choke for around 20 seconds and was able to escape.....one problem though. He had forgot his arm on the way out and was caught in an armbar that he couldn't escape. The victory went to Kip Johnson who is now able to boast that he is the only man to ever finish off filho.

"So what'd you think of the fights?" I asked Toshi
"They were good, damn good if you ask me." he replied.
"So uh, Toshi, do you think we'll get to sit in the arena next time?"
"what are you serious?!?! the service door is right there, i could have went to see it whenever(chuckling) I just hate the loud noise"

As Toshi walked off , I was reminded of a lesson my father taught me.....Always ask where the bathroom is, where the tissue are, and how close you are to the closest fight!

2BUSHIDO 8 Empty Re: BUSHIDO 8 2/23/2011, 11:29 pm

Zhane123

Zhane123
Ace Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum