You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 2 "Art Of War" Empty Bushido 2 "Art Of War" 1/3/2011, 2:02 am

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
ONLY THOSE WITH REGISTERED CAFs WILL GET FIGHTS. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING.

This signup is for Bushido 2 "Art Of War". By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

GT or PSN ID: (please specify which one)
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Bushido 2 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 8 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

2Bushido 2 "Art Of War" Empty Re: Bushido 2 "Art Of War" 1/4/2011, 12:03 am

Ghostfacesillah

PSN ID: Ghostfacesillah
Time Zone: Eastern
Who you'd like to fight: Anybody

I Mike Williams would like to fight on the Bushido 2 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 8 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

3Bushido 2 "Art Of War" Empty Re: Bushido 2 "Art Of War" 1/4/2011, 2:36 pm

SMOKECOMBS

SMOKECOMBS
XBOX Gamertag: SMOKECOMBS
Time Zone: Eastern
Who I'd like to fight: Anyone for some experience

I SMOKECOMBS would like to fight in the Bushido 2 card. I understand I have until Saturday Jan 8 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll be replaced.
http://www.doghouseboxing.com

4Bushido 2 "Art Of War" Empty Re: Bushido 2 "Art Of War" 1/5/2011, 11:00 pm

tatanka soldier

tatanka soldier
GT: Tatanka Soldier
Timezone:Central

I tatanka agree to all that YEAAH!...Smile

5Bushido 2 "Art Of War" Empty Re: Bushido 2 "Art Of War" 1/7/2011, 10:55 pm

jotheboredguy

jotheboredguy
GT or PSN ID: (please specify which one):gt espo077
Time Zone:et
Who you'd like to fight:anybody

I jotheboredguy name would like to fight on the Bushido 2 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 8 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

6Bushido 2 "Art Of War" Empty Re: Bushido 2 "Art Of War" 1/8/2011, 6:23 am

SMOKECOMBS

SMOKECOMBS
I don't know if I got a fight? I'll fight Tatanka Soldier if he wants too, just to get the card going, or whatever, or anyone. I don't care about losses, I need EXPERIENCE!
http://www.doghouseboxing.com

7Bushido 2 "Art Of War" Empty Re: Bushido 2 "Art Of War" 1/8/2011, 6:53 am

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
^ ^
To see if you got a fight click "Events" in the navbar and then click "Fight Cards" and then find the event.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum