You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One last show. Empty One last show. 5/30/2011, 8:28 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

after careful consideration, I, rainboi21, have decided to hang up the gloves on all my fighters after FF22 and just focus on the community aspects of the league.

This decision not made easily, but I'm just not good enough at the game to compete at a competitive level and I will still be doing my journalism responsibilities but I will not be fighting anymore.

Peace and love,

Marco Cloud, Kevin Knight

Rainboi21.

2One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 5/30/2011, 8:50 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Dont feel bad at all. I made this same move back with undisputed 09. Embarassed

3One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 5/30/2011, 8:58 pm

Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy
yeah but they only way to get better is to fight it's not going to happen over night lol ff is a great place to learn

4One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 5/30/2011, 10:24 pm

cloudx142

You cant just quit. What Jonnyboy said is right, u have to keep on fighting to get better. FF is a good place to fight. Or just ask people u can spar them. But dont just quit, practice!

5One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 5/31/2011, 4:17 am

russianboy7

russianboy7
I know I suck and my record sucks, however, I practiced and improved greatly

6One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 5/31/2011, 6:42 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

last night sealed it for me. A member of my own camp was complaining for 20 minutes how bad I suck and how boring it was to watch me fight instead of rooting me on (I won the fight by TKO with about 5 seconds left in a fight I was losing) and it really got to me. Nobody really cares here if I fight or not, not even guys from my own camp. So why should I bother putting the time in if all it is is boring and a waste of time to people; especially my own camp?

7One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 5/31/2011, 7:07 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

The 2 bluebelts were the ones talkng crap about your fight and they arent in your camp.

8One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 5/31/2011, 7:51 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

K!LLA B33 wrote:The 2 bluebelts were the ones talkng crap about your fight and they arent in your camp.

one of them was.

9One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 5/31/2011, 8:12 pm

cloudx142

Thats just them. If i was watching you fight i would root u on. I would not be going against u. Those people are not good team mates!

10One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 5/31/2011, 11:49 pm

russianboy7

russianboy7
i know just quit that camp and join some good and respectful one

11One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 5/31/2011, 11:52 pm

gregstuna

gregstuna
Yea man F****K them u focus on getting better! that one of the main reasons for this site to add fun to ea mma and to work on your technique to better yourself in this game. If you ever want to spar hit me up or Killa_Bee.

12One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 5/31/2011, 11:53 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

russianboy7 wrote:i know just quit that camp and join some good and respectful one

I don't even know man. I'm just gonna chill on the sidelines for a bit.

13One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 6/1/2011, 1:39 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Rainboi21 wrote:
K!LLA B33 wrote:The 2 bluebelts were the ones talking crap about your fight and they arent in your camp.

one of them was.
Which one bcuz I dont remember seeing either guy on this site never mind joining CS.

14One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 6/1/2011, 1:41 pm

Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy
am all most sure it was just two blue belts talkin S### and none of them are on our roster

15One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 6/1/2011, 2:10 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Jonnyboy wrote:am all most sure it was just two blue belts talkin S### and none of them are on our roster
I was pretty sure it was you, I said it at the time... and even IF it wasn't you, you didn't say anything. At least Bee did.

16One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 6/1/2011, 2:38 pm

Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy
sure was'nt got sick of hearin them and went and joined a party till they left and defending u, you have ur own mouth use it not there to be a super hero and come in and save ya

17One last show. Empty Re: One last show. 6/1/2011, 4:52 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Jonnyboy wrote:sure was'nt got sick of hearin them and went and joined a party till they left and defending u, you have ur own mouth use it not there to be a super hero and come in and save ya

not what i'm talking about.

My first PvP win and you didn't say anything. Some camp member you are.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum