You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For E.Filho the show goes on. Empty For E.Filho the show goes on. 1/7/2011, 5:03 pm

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

The now 5-0 Eduardo Filho after a dominate fight over Marcelo Gracie. Marcelo a Jiu Jitsu Black belt could not keep the Judo Junior olympic chamipion of his back. When ever he had him on the ground Filho used his strength and speed to get up. Gracie had a Kimura in deep but Filho fought back and then showed a high right kick, which introduced Marcelo to the dougie. With a wounded Gracie, Filho finish him ferociously with hooks and uppercuts and then ground and pound. Filho solidify's his P4P ranking as he finishs his 5 opponent in a row.

He had this to say.
"Gracie talked alot in the pre-fight press confrence but I think he snuk out the back before the post fight one. I have had harder times pushing out a B.M. than fighting Marcelo."
-Filho

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
A word form Marcelo Gracie, (Translated from Brazilian)

"I hear Filho is saying I talked a lot in the pre-fight press conference, but I did no such thing. I witnessed a battle of words break out between Eduardo Ito and Eduard Filho about who was better. Though my name was brought into the conversation, I was not the one saying it.

If Filho has issues with me, well so be it. I am not one for words, and do not attempt to belittle the competition after I defeat them. I simply come to fight for my family, and for my honor win or lose.

I will see Filho again, and wish him luck."

primobigmoney

spoken like a true champ man u give Canada a good name lol

Eduardo ito

When you want to man up and fight me then bring it.

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

Palin I noticed something My standup>your camps standup.

Gonzo I do remember it was Ito sorry for offending u with the allegations.

primobigmoney

cant we all just get along dang

Eduardo ito

Lol, you serious? Dude your retarded i can beat you with out throwing a strike. lol

ele25

ele25

I will put my money on Filho on this one. He has sick TD defense. GO Filho!!!

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
This war is still going on? wow....

10For E.Filho the show goes on. Empty Re: For E.Filho the show goes on. 1/8/2011, 12:10 am

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
primobigmoney wrote:spoken like a true champ man u give Canada a good name lol
Thank you my friend, and one day...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum