You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

The Fight Force Champion is Back!
The exclusive

iOMMA is here to get the the news on AridJoker's camp return afer their absence.
This absence included his stable of fighters, Paulo Savalas, the HW wrecking machine
that is 3-0 and has yet to meet a challenager for him to break a sweat.
Rich Hamilton, Light Heavy weight Fight Force champion that is on a 4-0
streak and destroyed the previous belt holder, Charles Carter to claim the belt.
Then we have lw Pete Paterno who is 1-0. He fought a tough debut against
Doug Kardashian and won a UD back on FF15.

Paulo Savalas.
Win Hector Martinez 1st Knockout Fight Force 9 "Revolution at the Wilmington"
Win Reggie Ray 1st Knockout Fight Force 10 "Fight for Pride" View
Win Massimo Nakamura 1st Submission Fight Force 11 "Honor" View

Rich Hamilton. LHW champ
Win Devin Payne 2nd Submission Fight Force 10 "Fight for Pride"
Win Damain Steel 1st Technical Knockout Fight Force 11 "Honor" N/A
Win Mamed Vovchanchyn 3rd Knockout Fight Force 12 "Road to Glory"
Win Charles Carter 1st Submission Fight Force 14 "Carter vs Hamilton"

Pete PAterno.
Win Doug Kardashian 1st Unanimous Decision Fight Force 15 "Royal Battle"

iOMMA: "Hello Manager AridJoker and to your very successful fighters, Welcome back!"

Hamilton: "It's great to be back. "

iOMMA: "Lets get right down to it, your very own Rich Hamilton is the current LHW fight force champion. whats it like to be back, Rich?"

Hamilton: "Great. I just got done with my spiritual quest, it was awesome. Nothing like walking across the Austrilian outback with limited supplies."

iOMMA: "Are you saying you left to go on a spirtual quest while you just won the Fight force belt? Weren't you worried that WF and ele25 wouldn't hold the belt for you? What was the deciding factor in you spirtual guest, personal turmoil?"

Hamilton:"I wanted to find myself. So I went on a survival quest like deal. Kind like a Man vs Wild deal. I was excited that I won the belt. I just felt I was missing something in my life. I found that. I traveled to all sorts of places and lived off the land. It was hard, tiring, and fun."

iOMMA: "This week you are suppose to put on your first belt defense against Lucius Graves,
thoughs, comments, concerns? You have been out for awhile"

Hamilton: "I am always ready to fight. Graves is a great wrestler, but I have a great ground game to. I have a few surprises no one has seen yet. "

iOMMA: "Your camp has been keeping up on training?"

Savalas: "I have been traveling all over the place. Training at different gyms and such I am always ready."

Hamilton: "I run a Gym in South AFrica remember. So I am always training with my Gym there."

Paterno: "I train everyday. Its my 9-5. With overtime too."

iOMMA: "Paul Savalas .. you are a HW wreaking machine leaving broken bodies behind you.
again, welcom back. Are you excited to step back into the cage and continue your path
of destruction?"

Savalas: "Yes. "

iOMMA: "Man of few words. Your wrestling has been a deciding factor in your fights, many fear you, good luck in future fights, people still talk about your hammer fist debut!"

Savalas: "Thank you. I hope to continue making fights for the fans. "

iOMMA: "Well AridJoker has managed you guys great. Looks like you guys got great coaches and training. You guys stepped on the scene and made a huge impact in your short stay. Care to say anything about your fighters, AridJoker?"

AridJoker: "I let their fighting do the talking."

iOMMA: "Pete Paterno, you win a UD in your debut. You got your first win. Want to say anythign to your upcoming opponents?"

Paterno: "In the words of the great BJ Penn, Just Scrap."

iOMMA: "Also to you Savalas and Rich, do you guys want to call anyone out, make a statement or anything else?"

Hamilton: " No, not really. I want to fight thats all."

Savalas: " I want the belt."

iOMMA: "Well boys, unless there is anything else to add, glad to have your camp back. OMMA is excited, the fans are excited and even some of the fighters are excited to try and get a piece from you.

Rich Hamilton good luck in tonights fight against Lucia Graves. Fans are very pumped for this fight and understandable so. Go train and have a good day!"

ele25

ele25

Really well written cant wait to see them fight..

Droges

Droges

thanks, I am looking forward to it too.. feel withdraw missing all the live cards.
last few weeks even though I wasn't going to fight I was going to come and watch them.. that goes for bushido too... alas times a bit early for me to do that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum