You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

With a recent development in Black House Academy’s camp owner(Chris Miller) moving to a different facility, some of BHA’s current roster have come together and will be creating a new camp.

Management Droges, jonnyboy0065 and ‘your mom taps’ will be bringing their
fighters over to the new camp and facility. This, at the time has not yet been finalized.

Droges: “I am excited for this change. Although sad to see the Millers go and unsure of the true reason but when 1 door closes, another opens. We the management have come together and we hope we are successful.

My fighter, Greg Martin is excited as he and Payne have first hand sparing and OMMA fights with the other management’s fighters. We have a skilled camp setup and we can only get better.”

Fighters to come on board is Jorge Castro, Mac Tucker and Hector Martinez from Jonnyboy0065’s management. ‘Your mom taps’ will be bringing Kip Johnson. Greg Martin from Droges side.

News: New camp Canadian Supermacy being born! 551-50

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Congrats fellas. I hope things work out for you. You guys can stop by the Wasp Nest anytime.

Droges

Droges

Thanks K!lla,

Wasp Nest is a great camp, I always appreciate the support from you guys.
I am looking forward to working with you in future spar sessions.

Wasp Nest owns OMMA!, We hope to get a piece of the pie.

reminder: Are you aware of this sign up?

"GT jonnyboy0065
Time Zone:est
Who you'd like to fight: Anderson Silva o 2Good2BTru3 o will put up 10 000 omma dollars for this fight lol
Can you make the Live Broadcast:yes"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum