You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

iOMMA able to get a few words on TJ Crawford from the wasp nest regarding past saturday's fights.

Eduardo Filho vs TJ Crawford
Winner: TJ crawford via 1st Round Knockout KOTN

iOMMA: "iOMMA here to interview our rising sensation, TJ Crawford!

TJ you just came off a very impressive win against Eduardo Filho.Can you Tell OMMA how you feel
about taking on one of the toughest lhw's in OMMA and winning?"

Crawford: "It feels amazing! I think that i sent a message to the division that i wanted to send for a very long time. that Crawford is here and ready to fight."

iOMMA: "It was an extremely competivitive fight with you landing the KOTN, care to walks us
through the fight and your thoughts on it?"

Crawford:"Pretty much i came into the match ready prepared and just focus. After the first knockdown i knew that i could win. Then he started to dodge allot of my attacks and hit me with a very hard shot which over time knocked me down but i was able to recovery enough to get back into the fight. Then i started to focus more on body shot wearing down his body to the point were i saw it was affecting him. then i clinch him slam him then mount my way to a GNP victory "

iOMMA: "Well it was an exciting fight with both you guys given it your all. Tell us, your only
lose is Tony Velocity who seems to be tearing through top competition. Do you want
a rematch with him to try and avenage your only lose?"

Crawford: "Yes! i am currently training hard with my wasp nest coaches reviewing my last fight analyzing my weakness and also looking at his in a hope to exploit into a amazing victory."

iOMMA: "TJ, you are a great fighter. You always put on great fights and the fans love you. We
wish you well on your hunt for the belt"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum