You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

iOMMA: "iOMMA here to interview Hector Castro. Castro sorry about your lost to a tough competitor Brandan Silkowski... but for him to not to be able to finish you off thats saying something?"

Castro: "Well..... That's what they are telling me (laugh). I was pretty beaten up about it on the way home, but by the time i had gotten on internet forums and sites the next day I knew I had proven something to some people. As a fighter though, you always want to go in there and pull out the victory so it's still a wierd thing for me to grasp."

iOMMA: "Well you did great to take that and still anything could have happened. It could have been you raining down the punshiment. Silkowski bros eat, sleep and breath wrestling so it was a tough debut for you. Dont be down on yourself"

Castro: "Maybe, but that's not the real point. On that night Brandan Silkowski beat the hell out of me for 3 rounds and as a fighter that is a humbling experience for anyone, but I must point out the weird thing was that the first real response i got from someone telling me how well I had done were the Silkowsi brothers.Those guys even invited me to come to their gym to train for my upcoming fight. Classy guys..."

iOMMA: "The fight card is up and you got your wish to take on Scott Crawford. Tells why you wanted him? You never fought him before, do you guys have past history?"

Castro: "I wouldn't say we have a history. I would say it's more about history. Me, Jack Ranallo, and my brother Jorge were all discussing where i should go from here. It was eventually brought up to challenge the most challenging guy i could get Fight Force to give me. I chose Crawford because he is the only man from BUSHIDO who is currently in FIGHT FORCE, and I see that as an opportunity to show that I'm not the beating post that i was made out to be before.....I can take damage, but I can give it as well.I have to make an example out of someone to take my spot with the elites here in FIGHT FORCE,Scott Crawford is going to be that example."

iOMMA: "That will be a nice example for sure. What are your plans for coming out with this fight?"

Castro: "Well not wanting to give to much, I definetly want to actually throw more punches then I received and showcase my talent other then that I can take a punch..."

iOMMA: "Well with Crawford as brawler and you as a kickboxer I am sure the fans will get theirs moneys worth and many people doubt that this fight will even touch the ground?"

Castro: "You know as well as I do, anything can happen. I have been working a little of my ground game with the Silkowski bros just to be prepared. If Scott isn't coming in ready he will be in trouble wherever this fight goes."

iOMMA: "This is a very exciting fight for the fans and could have fight of the night written all over it. Good luck Hector Castro. You have some fans rooting for you!,"

Castro: "Thanks, and thanks to WF and Ele for these opportunities!"

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Great read, good write up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum