You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

Greg Martin was scheduled for a press release regarding his upcoming fight against Thiago Alves and his return to Fight Force7.

Droges: "Thanks for everyone showing up in the intersest of my fighter, Greg Martin. Time is short so lets begin"

Dirty hobo off street corner: "mmm. mm mMartinzz, youuz suck.. . you are 0-3. givezz it up, wont ya *burp*"

Martin: "uhmm.. ya. YOU WANT TO FAQIN TAKE THIS OUTSIDE, YOU DRUNKIN - -" *Droges puts an arm on Martin's chest and sites him back down in his chair*

Martin: "Okay, okay, Yes my record sucks, my training for belts has been rough. But I have fought top guys, Cesar.A one of the top pound 4 pounds, Brandan Silkowski and and an up and comer Ryan Murphy.

Besides Brandan's schooling way back, I am improving. My leg is still freaking sore from Murray near ripping it off, he had me easy but I am not about to hang up the gloves yet."

Reporter Girl: "Mr. Martin, you are now in the amateur league fighting a new comer Thiago Alves, Do you feel this will be the fight to turn it around and make a name for yourself?"

Martin: "In this business, there are no easy fights and no gimmies, Yes my back is against the wall. Yes Thiago Alves is a new comer to this league but not a new comer to the sport. I am not taking him lightly. I think he has a blue belt?"

Reporter Guy smoking a cig: "So you have been training still, what about your leg issue, will that be a problem?"

Martin: "Yes I have been still training, although not as much as I should be. Payne has gave up his schedule to help me. My leg is still sore from Murray but I should be fine by fight time"

Dirty hobo off street corner: " youuz suck.. . givezz it up *burp* "

Martin: "I AM GOING TO FACKING KILL YOU!!!" --*Droges sites him done again*
Dirty hobo off street corner: "Hahahah with what skills?"

Droges: "No more questions please, this is Martin's last fight on his orginal contract. We will see and go from there. Thank you all for showing up"

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

Tell you what, I guess all that training and me knocking sense into you paid off.

Nice first win, you earned it.

RobiVio

RobiVio

That was a great submission you gave to alves after what was a real back and forth , definately a victory to be proud of.

IamCraig

Yea good match man you defiantly earned it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum