You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BOBBY LASHLEY AND STRIKEFORCE Empty BOBBY LASHLEY AND STRIKEFORCE 8/18/2010, 7:35 pm

King Of Chicago

King Of Chicago
Strikeforce needs Lashley to win, plain and simple. Ever since his rise of fame in Strikeforce they have been milking this for all its worth. Honestly I love Lashley, He works hard and trains hard. Great attitude, great sportmanship, and i mean come on look at the guy! You can market a fighter as bad looking as him all day, the mans a beast.

The thing is though hes about 33 years old trying to work his way up to contending. Hes only 5-0 and with that huge fight layoff he just put out, hes fighter not just opponents but TIME. He needs to win this fight in convincing fashion, then get the freak show fight vs Batista and KO him in the 1st round. That would put him at 7-0, building up his hype day by day.

After that theres many different routes Strikeforce can take but i feel thier best bet and safest, is to have him face a over the hill has been great fighter. Like a Andrei Arlovski, who obviously hasent been anything in the mma world for years, but still has the household name people will know. As for after that Lashley needs to fight big dogs and by big dogs i mean Allistar, Fedor, Rogers, Wedrum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum