You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strikeforce vs UFC Empty Strikeforce vs UFC 4/22/2010, 7:40 pm

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
I always thought it'd be awsome for UFC to have a crossbrand promotion event with Strikeforce.

Imagine.....

Melendez vs Edgar
Fedor vs Lesner
Jake Shields vs Wandy

and what I would absoulutly love.......

Nick Diaz vs GSP as your main event Smile

What are your thoughts

2Strikeforce vs UFC Empty Re: Strikeforce vs UFC 4/23/2010, 1:06 am

Geek

Geek

lol would be nice but would never happen. Dana hates SF and thats really clear, id like that Diaz GSP fight tho, Gsp would murke him

3Strikeforce vs UFC Empty Re: Strikeforce vs UFC 4/23/2010, 12:19 pm

xx_MKZ_xx

xx_MKZ_xx
lol Diaz vs GSP the main event ? You crazy ? Co Main, ok but Fedor vs Lesnar has Main Event written al over it.

4Strikeforce vs UFC Empty Re: Strikeforce vs UFC 4/25/2010, 5:16 pm

Allen Johnson

Allen Johnson
id love to see that happen. For me its the Fedor V Brock showdown which is the main event too.

5Strikeforce vs UFC Empty Re: Strikeforce vs UFC 4/25/2010, 5:47 pm

Geek

Geek

yea, idk if it will ever happen but im sure both sides are pushing to make something work. Will be epic if it works.

6Strikeforce vs UFC Empty Re: Strikeforce vs UFC 4/25/2010, 5:48 pm

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
it would be quite epic

7Strikeforce vs UFC Empty Re: Strikeforce vs UFC 4/26/2010, 9:29 pm

I like the card. Couple of the fights could be possible.

Fedor is having contract disputes once again with F-1/M-1 and strikeforce. And of course Dana White likes to be sneaky and coy about Fedor.

Shields won his fight against Hendo. Shocking I know but thats how it goes. Strikeforce would be smart in trying to resign him, since he is the current 170 champ. But after this past weekend at WEC 48, Shields and White were talking it up and taking photos. I think UFC steals this kid with a more appealing contract.

If the fights were to happen I say Fedor has the best chance at knocking out Lesnar no one has really tested his chin.

8Strikeforce vs UFC Empty Re: Strikeforce vs UFC 4/26/2010, 9:43 pm

Like Dana said when strikeforce go out of business he will just get the fighters anyway.

9Strikeforce vs UFC Empty Re: Strikeforce vs UFC 4/28/2010, 1:07 pm

ScottySwanson

ScottySwanson
xx_MKZ_xx wrote:lol Diaz vs GSP the main event ? You crazy ? Co Main, ok but Fedor vs Lesnar has Main Event written al over it.

Ya diaz would get murdered.... That would be the ultimate marketing to have cross fights between UFC and SF but all to much greed involved so i dont think it would ever happen.... i agree if SF goes out of business Dana will just contract all the fighters ..... Fedor vs Lesnar, im would like to see Fedor win but most likely Brock ....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum