You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aldo vs Mayweather in K-1 Empty Aldo vs Mayweather in K-1 5/3/2010, 12:52 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I'm amazed that so many ppl think Mayweather would win this. They clearly are not educated on the science of fighting. In a punching match Mayweather would win no doubt but in a K-1 match Mayweather would get brutalized. Leg kicks, body kicks, head kicks, knees in the clinch would all be too much for Mayweather and I dont get why this is so hard to believe.

Mayweather relies on his shoulder roll to evaid punches and is great at it but do you really think that would work against someone who can kick you in the head? His footwork is also designed to evade punches. Do you really think Mayweather wouldnt get Faber'd? Mayweather is a great boxer but lets leave it at that. To think he could out punch a kick boxer/MT fighter is just too much. Thoughts?

2Aldo vs Mayweather in K-1 Empty Re: Aldo vs Mayweather in K-1 5/3/2010, 1:39 pm

ScottySwanson

ScottySwanson
I agree with you Lethal you pretty much said how i feel. Mayweather is a Pro Boxer i wouldnt go as far and say he is a pro Fighter, that is what aldo is. I dont think that mayweather would win this fight hands down.

3Aldo vs Mayweather in K-1 Empty Re: Aldo vs Mayweather in K-1 5/3/2010, 3:11 pm

Geek

Geek

man mayweather would kill him!!!!!!! lol na just playing, if a boxing match, mayweather wins, if k-1 aldo, just depends on what they wanna do and where

4Aldo vs Mayweather in K-1 Empty Re: Aldo vs Mayweather in K-1 5/4/2010, 1:37 pm

ALDO would destroy him !!!!

5Aldo vs Mayweather in K-1 Empty Re: Aldo vs Mayweather in K-1 5/7/2010, 11:09 am

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
Mayweather would possibly die....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum