You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ALDO VS. FABER Empty ALDO VS. FABER 4/22/2010, 12:00 am

This should be a good fight, who do you think will win ?

2ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/22/2010, 1:40 am

Geek

Geek

i'm going for faber but dude aldo a beast, im watchin that premiere ish with him in it and yea that dude is a beast i think it will be close man lol who you pickin out of henderson cerrone?

3ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/22/2010, 8:54 am

I have a feeling Faber might pull it off and I like Cerrone in what should be a a war.

4ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/22/2010, 1:42 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I'm a huge fan of both so I'm torn as to who to root for. Regardless, Aldo is basically a smaller Anderson Silva and I dont see anyone taking his belt no time soon. As for Cerrone vs Henderson, it was a great fight last year and it should be another good one this saturday. I think Cerrone will take it this time tho.

5ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/22/2010, 2:29 pm

Geek

Geek

lol idk man, faber is crucial i see it being a close fight, i'd be scared to fight aldo tho

6ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/22/2010, 5:15 pm

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
Aldo all the way

7ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/25/2010, 4:36 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Those were some good fights. Aldo won like I thought he would. Did anyone else feel he let up on Faber like Silva lets up on his opponents when their basically beaten? Its like they feel sorry for these guys once they get severely beaten up. Anyway, I didnt expect Brown or Cerrone to go out like that. Both of those shocked me.

Another note about last night was I didnt see the WEC anywhere. Not on their gloves, the cage, the mat or in any of the advertisments. So they're finally gonna merge them? I also heard Joe say they were thinking of adding another weightclass (125lbs). That would give the UFC 8 weightclasses. affraid Anyway, good card. What did you guys think?

8ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/25/2010, 10:24 am

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
8 classes....... very nice

9ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/25/2010, 10:51 am

Geek

Geek

man i was so mad i missed it last nite lol and 8 classes? wow crazy.

10ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/25/2010, 5:53 pm

Keith Kim

Keith Kim
i missed the ppv but saw the prelims on spike and that garcia vs jong fight (korean zombie) fight was most likely fight of the yr i mean those 2 were throwing bombs from start to finish. i did feel the korean got robbed thou he shud have won imo

11ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/26/2010, 7:13 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Found out why there was no WEC brand at the event.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/18879/white-reveals-that-versus-spike-tv-agreements-reason-for-brandless-fight-card.mma

12ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/26/2010, 6:53 pm

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
All makes sense now

13ALDO VS. FABER Empty Re: ALDO VS. FABER 4/26/2010, 7:25 pm

yeh i think aldo let up on faber. he could of finished it. weird why he didnt.....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum