You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MY 2010 KO's (Montage sort of) Empty MY 2010 KO's (Montage sort of) 5/1/2010, 12:52 am

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
Pretty Simple I've been playing on the level under expert anyways here is the video Very Happy
ENJOY ALL!
The Sound Track is Metallica- Blackened

I believe my Fav KO is the last one.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Nice vid. The hit detection is spot on this year. I wish they didnt walk off so soon after a KO tho.

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
Yeah I know what you mean haha I KO'd Rashad in this video and im sure Machida puts his hands up and walks off before he even hits the ground... But then again Machida is just so bad-ass and could do that in real life Razz haha

ScottySwanson

ScottySwanson
sweet vid, def some pos. about the 2010 obviously heh

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

pretty sick

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
thanks guys im going to try and get a lot of different finishes this was kinda just a test video lol and it already has like 200 views lol

Keith Kim

Keith Kim
this is wat i wanted to do with my videos unfortunatley im not that great with that kinda stuff, what exactly did u do to put all the videos 2gether?

Dakotah Gardner

Dakotah Gardner
I used windows movie maker... It's sooooooooo simple even a caveman can do it haha!

Keith Kim

Keith Kim
lol ill see what i can do lol idk if i even have that program gotta check

Allen Johnson

Allen Johnson
Nice Kos. Good song too.

TonyGuyton

TonyGuyton
I likes Keith, I may need to make me one myselfs. I like ko'ing fools from the clinch with Machida. I love Rampage cage work ko's too.
http://worldxtremefighting.aowc.net/Default.asp

12MY 2010 KO's (Montage sort of) Empty Re: MY 2010 KO's (Montage sort of) 5/11/2010, 10:55 pm

Nyrico2007

Nyrico2007
Great fights bro !

LeeRain

what exactly did u do to put all the videos 2gether MY 2010 KO's (Montage sort of) Icon_question

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum