51The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/24/2010, 2:37 pm

Zarkan1971

hello,

looking to join the camp.

1) GameTag: zarkan1971
2) Weight class: L/H or M/W
3) ufc 2009 record: i didnt play it.
4) system: Xbox 360

im not the most experienced person at mma games but im dedicated to learning and helping out.

thanks for your time shoot me a msg on xbox or add me as friend cheer's and happy head hunting lol.

52The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/24/2010, 3:41 pm

Geek

Geek

** Official Wasp Nest Announcement **

The Wasp Nest would like to announce the addition of Jordan Tobin to the Light Heavyweight roster.

Welcome Man!

53The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/24/2010, 3:42 pm

Geek

Geek

** Official Wasp Nest Announcement **

The Wasp Nest would like to announce the addition of zarkan1971 to the roster.

Welcome Man!

54The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/24/2010, 3:43 pm

Geek

Geek

Zarkan1971 wrote:hello,

looking to join the camp.

1) GameTag: zarkan1971
2) Weight class: L/H or M/W
3) ufc 2009 record: i didnt play it.
4) system: Xbox 360

im not the most experienced person at mma games but im dedicated to learning and helping out.

thanks for your time shoot me a msg on xbox or add me as friend cheer's and happy head hunting lol.

Welcome aboard man. it's ok if your not experienced, thats the whole point of us being here Wink

p.s. let me know which weightclass you wanna fight in

55The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/24/2010, 3:44 pm

Geek

Geek

Welcome to the new guys!

56The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/24/2010, 7:03 pm

Tobin 04

Does the CAF have to be made in career mode?

57The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/24/2010, 8:18 pm

Geek

Geek

as of right now, no rules prohibit Insta's so No Cool

58The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/24/2010, 8:38 pm

Tobin 04

Online MMA is a gaming community for the XBOX 360 and PS3. We are dedicated to bringing you the best online league experience possible. We consist of multiple leagues. 3 MMA leagues - Ultimate Combat (Vale Tudo rules), Bushido (Japanese rules), Fight Force (Unified rules), 1 striking only league - Strikers Challenge (K-1 rules) and 1 team based league called Camp Battles. All leagues are career CAF only.

You sure? or do camps not follow the same rules as leagues?

59The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/24/2010, 9:05 pm

Geek

Geek

http://www.onlinemma.org/rules-and-guidelines-f14/create-a-fighter-rules-t330.htm

* Your CAF can be career or instant.

Positive Laughing

60The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/24/2010, 9:08 pm

Tobin 04

Alright cool haha didn't check that thread. Anyways charles this probaly isn't the place to talk about it but if your down add me on xbl and lets set up a custom fight card.

61The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/24/2010, 9:49 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Tobin 04 wrote:
Online MMA is a gaming community for the XBOX 360 and PS3. We are dedicated to bringing you the best online league experience possible. We consist of multiple leagues. 3 MMA leagues - Ultimate Combat (Vale Tudo rules), Bushido (Japanese rules), Fight Force (Unified rules), 1 striking only league - Strikers Challenge (K-1 rules) and 1 team based league called Camp Battles. All leagues are career CAF only.

You sure? or do camps not follow the same rules as leagues?
The rule was changed after we got the game and seen that there was no difference besides the 4 extra special moves. The admin just didnt change it in that thread yet. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll let him know and welcome to the Nest man. Those were some good fights last night. Twisted Evil Oh and you can also register 2 CAFs now as well but they cant be in the same weightclass. I dont know what weight you will be competing at but we do need some heavyweights so make one of your CAFs for heavyweight if you dont mind.

62The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/25/2010, 5:55 pm

Tobin 04

No problem and our first fight in my opinion was great! back and fourth war. Anyways i'll get to creating a heavyweight CAF now. Play tonight if you can.

63The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/25/2010, 6:57 pm

Geek

Geek

sup tobin!

ay sorry it took me so long to get back man. We def. can get a fight in soon, freak'n school just killin me atm along with work man lol Glad to have you active tho, we needed some full-on active members and look forward to that HW fighter, what other class are you fighting in?

64The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/25/2010, 8:04 pm

Tobin 04

Charles Scott wrote:sup tobin!

ay sorry it took me so long to get back man. We def. can get a fight in soon, freak'n school just killin me atm along with work man lol Glad to have you active tho, we needed some full-on active members and look forward to that HW fighter, what other class are you fighting in?

I understand man schools killin me to, But I'm fighting in Light Heavy Weight now I assume.You can always except me to be on for the most part on week days but on weekends I'll be on early in the day and late in the night and on sundays I could be on for most of the day or not till night.

65The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/27/2010, 4:09 pm

Geek

Geek

Most def. man,

We'll have to get a fight card going soon. I'll probably be on Saturday after 6, and probably one night before that. Got two big projects to work on so i may sneak on and play some cards with you guys. Have you guys gotten in contact with each other and the rest of the camp? 1st PPV coming up soon, we have to look impressive out the gate Very Happy

66The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/30/2010, 3:20 pm

ele25

ele25

Hey I got a Lightweight fight if you need one. Dan Silkowski My gamertag is LostLoverBear

67The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 10/31/2010, 7:49 pm

Geek

Geek

ele25 wrote:Hey I got a Lightweight fight if you need one. Dan Silkowski My gamertag is LostLoverBear

whats up man! I'll be PM'in you as soon as i can, we need a few more lw's to add to the roster.

68The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 11/1/2010, 2:20 pm

ele25

ele25

Charles Scott wrote:
ele25 wrote:Hey I got a Lightweight fight if you need one. Dan Silkowski My gamertag is LostLoverBear

whats up man! I'll be PM'in you as soon as i can, we need a few more lw's to add to the roster.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

69The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 11/1/2010, 3:33 pm

GROOM JET

1) David " Bloody Elbows " RAOULI
2) GROOM JET
3) 1 have create a same fighter " me " in all class but i prefer play HW ones or welter
4) no contract and i wish join the nest héhé.

70The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 11/3/2010, 12:52 pm

Geek

Geek

What's up guys, sorry i've been away..I have 3 massive marketing research projects that have deadlines coming up so ive been focusing on those so i can still graduate on time next year. ele your pm is on its way and Groom Jet as of now we are an Xbox exclusive camp.

If you can garner enough guys together that would stay loyal etc. and active and I'd heavily weigh in on opening up a PS3 side with you at the helm of the HW division so see what you can do and let me know Wink

71The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 11/3/2010, 1:02 pm

Geek

Geek

** Announcement **

The Wasp Nest would like to announce the addition of Lightweight fighter Dan Silkowski to the roster.

Welcome Man!

72The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 11/18/2010, 2:50 pm

taz19

taz19
Hey what's good, a teammate of your reminded me of this site when we fought today on rank. Halloffamer. Had a good fight. I want to get more involve on the site. Was wondering if I could try out for your camp.
https://www.youtube.com/flames19

73The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 11/18/2010, 5:48 pm

I wouldn't mind taking a try out also. Getting a good match online is too sporadic so it would be nice to have a consistent group to spar with and up my game.

Cheers.

74The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 12/10/2010, 5:35 pm

Geek

Geek

Good luck tonight guys!!! Imma check in see what the results look like after work tonight , hope all you guys land some heavy hands!!

75The Wasp Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 12/11/2010, 1:26 am

gregstuna

gregstuna
I would like to join TJ Crawford LHW FightForce

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum