You are not connected.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1The Wasp Nest Empty The Wasp Nest 4/24/2010, 5:34 pm

Geek

Geek

Welcome To The Wasp Nest.  Home of the elite.

The Wasp Nest Waspne10

The Wasp Nest will look to dominate Online MMA along with other competition outlets.  The best work here, the top train here and everyone else wants to be here.  We are only looking for:

(A) Dedicated members.  This isnt just for fun.  You must want to get better and help others get better.
(B) Active members.  We need ppl we can always find online not members we see every blue moon.
(C) Loyal members.  No camp jumping allowed.

If you dont think you can be active loyal and dedicated we'd rather you not ask for a tryout.  We will definately make a run for top camp in OMMA,  other leagues and the overall online community. We want to compete at the top echelon, we have the means to do so and we shouldn't aim for less.  If you are interested, come down to the Cajun Gym and put in an application.  We will then give you a try-out.  Only serious inquiries apply.  If interested please provide the following info.

1) Fighter's Name
2) Gamertag
3) Weightclass
4) Which league contracted too

THE OFFICIAL ROSTER
Charles
K!LLA B33
greg stuna
Tha Gageanator
KiNgDaDyDeSmIn
Melbone87
Rainboi21
OrtizMMA912
xROBL3Sx

CURRENT TITLE HOLDERS

Heavyweight:
Jaimie Ranallo - Bushido

Light Heavyweight:
Roland Pavlinsky - Bushido

Middleweight:
Anderson Silva - Bushido

Welterweight:
Colt Kang - Bushido

Lightweight:
Caesar Wilson - Ultimate Combat
Dan Murphy - Bushido

2The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 4/27/2010, 3:01 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

We bout to run thangs! Twisted Evil

3The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 4/29/2010, 6:14 pm

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
Looking good I'm hoping to get Prospect going :/ Good luck

4The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/7/2010, 2:50 pm

Geek

Geek

thanks gator! we should have some new PS3 members shipping over so get on your recruit ish lol

5The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/7/2010, 6:50 pm

Klein29

Klein29
Hey If ya'll get a PS3 camp up and runnin' I'd like to try out with ya for a spot in the camp.

6The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/8/2010, 12:45 am

Geek

Geek

Most Def. Klein i'll let you know, so far i was going for a 360 side until i saw someone who wanted to start up the ps3 side so i'll def. be in touch with u

7The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/8/2010, 3:41 pm

Klein29

Klein29
CJ, Sounds good bro. Ill be waitin to get a shout out.

8The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/9/2010, 9:55 pm

Geek

Geek

aite man most def. Hope the camp is ready for the game!!!!! I'm so ready, The Wasps Nest will own a lot of titles take my word Wink jp .... or am i.... mwah ha ha ha ha

9The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/10/2010, 2:59 am

Klein29

Klein29
Either way playin or not, its time for the MMA world to know whats up and who's bringin the heat, or should i say STING

10The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/10/2010, 1:02 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

^ ^
Bring the STING? I like that. Twisted Evil

11The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/10/2010, 5:54 pm

Allen Johnson

Allen Johnson
Yeah-nice work on the sig. looks real good.

12The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/11/2010, 2:48 am

Klein29

Klein29
Scotty, yea bro Im def. down for this camp. Stoked as all hell, and hey bring the Sting!!! what can i say, it just sounds damn good!!! Oh and whoever created the logo, PROPS go out.... very good work my friend!

13The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/11/2010, 3:25 pm

Muslim

I'm interested in joining your camp!

Fighter name: Muslim
Gamertag: MUMINUN
Weight Division: LHW/ MW
Contracts: None yet

14The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/12/2010, 12:11 pm

Geek

Geek

All other recruits for the Xbox 360 will be evaluated once the game drops, the last two signees have been in contract negotiations for a while and have been announced today Wink but still show interest just wanna evaluate when the game comes out.

15The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/15/2010, 8:53 pm

Geek

Geek

Sup guys, dropping in to spread some love to the camp thread Wink Hope you guys getting pumped for release day cuz i swear i aint sleeping!!!

16The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/16/2010, 5:38 pm

MilkyGlass

New to these forums and found this camp, I think it sounds and looks amazing therefore if there will be a Ps3 camp I would like to be part of it.

1) MilkyGlass
2) Psn id : MilkyGlass
3) MiddleWeight
4) No contracts

17The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/18/2010, 4:19 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Brandon, Pmike86, Muslim and Milkyglass, once CJ approves you will be added to the roster.

Klein, what weightclass you want to be in?

18The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/18/2010, 7:11 pm

Geek

Geek

Sup, i PM'd everyone that needed PM'd, Brandon i know you signed with New England Top Team, good luck with that pimpin. And klein told me he was choosing out of two classes, so when he registers i guess we shall find out Wink

19The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/19/2010, 6:56 pm

The Immortal

The Immortal
Yo i need a camp to....... my PSN is PAPALONGSHLONG

20The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/19/2010, 7:07 pm

Klein29

Klein29
Hey guys, if you get a PS3 side I'd like to be a part of the Heavyweight class.

21The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/26/2010, 1:42 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Wsup guys. Make sure everyone on the roster is added to your FL. Also make sure you spar with EVERYONE. It helps you and your career CAF and I mean spar not fight. Spar as in drill moves, work on weaknesses, etc. The more you spar the better. Wink

Oh and Charles, you contacted Pmike, Muslim and The Immortal yet? We need to get them on the roster if they're still wanting to join.

22The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/27/2010, 12:00 am

Geek

Geek

contacted everyone, Immortal was the only one that has hit me up, i haven't heard from pmike and idk about muslim but im pretty sure i wrote him unless i'm wrong. Also guys i hit up everyone that has added me and sent request for the camp so let me know if you haven't recieved it yet. Me and scotty been training alot exhibition style. So theres always someone ready to help.

23The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/27/2010, 11:55 am

Canadian Fighter

Canadian Fighter
1) Canadian Fighter
2) xXEuro MafiaXx
3) Middlewieght
4) None

Looking to experience alot of good fighting, To compete with the best fighters out here and to get better

24The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/27/2010, 3:43 pm

Geek

Geek

Canadian Fighter wrote:1) Canadian Fighter
2) xXEuro MafiaXx

3) Middlewieght
4) None
5) No Contract

Looking to experience alot of good fighting, To compete with the best fighters out here and to get better

What's Up man, i'll be getting back too you ASAP gotta work tonight but i'll be on later and will hit u up.

25The Wasp Nest Empty Re: The Wasp Nest 5/28/2010, 5:17 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

That was a good spar last night Charles. Looking forward to working on more aspects of our game and getting better. The rest of you guys need to start meeting up in the gym and train not just go online and play exhibition matches.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum